Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Good News and Bad!!! - First SMS Wedding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Good News and Bad!!! - First SMS Wedding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Good News and Bad!!! - First SMS Wedding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Good News and Bad!!! - First SMS Wedding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Good News and Bad!!! - First SMS Wedding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Good News and Bad!!! - First SMS Wedding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Good News and Bad!!! - First SMS Wedding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Good News and Bad!!! - First SMS Wedding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Good News and Bad!!! - First SMS Wedding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Good News and Bad!!! - First SMS Wedding! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Good News and Bad!!! - First SMS Wedding!

+4
Captain Jack
Rich
M77XNE
Dark Knight
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Good News and Bad!!! - First SMS Wedding! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News and Bad!!! - First SMS Wedding!

Post  Captain Jack 3/6/2008, 4:54 am

No good askin' me......i'm deaf, blind and dumb when it comes to that grey area
Captain Jack
Captain Jack

Back to top Go down

Good News and Bad!!! - First SMS Wedding! - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News and Bad!!! - First SMS Wedding!

Post  dressur 3/6/2008, 5:35 am

PaulMGTF160 wrote:now you all got to bear in mind that this is going to be an asian wedding too so we have to accomodate for taste there too...... they could be scaring off guests............

we've only been planning it a week and it must get better surely.... anyone!!!!!!!!!

Firstly huge congratulations!

Secondly - and in response to the above - NO-it can only get worse!! (but it'll be worth all the aggro!!)
dressur
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 3/6/2008, 5:51 am

dressur wrote:
PaulMGTF160 wrote:now you all got to bear in mind that this is going to be an asian wedding too so we have to accomodate for taste there too...... they could be scaring off guests............

we've only been planning it a week and it must get better surely.... anyone!!!!!!!!!

Secondly - and in response to the above - NO-it can only get worse!! (but it'll be worth all the aggro!!)

thanks Ally!!!!

i feel my laid back approach isnt going to go down well at some point!!!! Laughing
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 3/6/2008, 5:55 am

daved wrote:Congratulations Paul.

I must disagree with everyones comments on the band tho I'll get my coat! I thought they were absolutely rubbish! But I am old(er) and think a good wedding band should be one that lets everyone dance and they didn't play enough "social" music. Mum and Dad would not approve lol!
You have got to be the only person who thought so... That's why it was a unanimous vote to get them back this year. Kate & I have seen them in their usual environment doing local gigs twice now and they are as good as ever. And as far as the music they play, at Fest they played what was asked for generally. It could have got alot heavier! But they do 50s and 60s music, swing, traditional rock'n'roll, love songs... the lot! Not sure about asian music though. Haven't seen any on their playlist!

Rich.
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur 3/6/2008, 5:59 am

PaulMGTF160 wrote:
dressur wrote:

thanks Ally!!!!

i feel my laid back approach isnt going to go down well at some point!!!! Laughing

Best way!! Although I got a right royal b*llocking for being laid back the morning I got married. Mother in law caught me sitting on the garden wall having a fag, dressed in a tshirt, jeans and a tiara - 15 minutes before the photographer arrived!!
dressur
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 3/6/2008, 6:01 am

but it was your day everybody should revovle around you............
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur 3/6/2008, 6:07 am

PaulMGTF160 wrote:but it was your day everybody should revovle around you............

Technically..Yes!!
dressur
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack 3/6/2008, 6:08 am

nope
Captain Jack
Captain Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack 3/6/2008, 6:09 am

haha.....is all me..................&................. Laughing post 2000 is mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Captain Jack
Captain Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 3/6/2008, 6:10 am

just as well my OH isnt laid back!!! she'll be up at 2am and ready 6 hours before anything is due to start!!!
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/6/2008, 9:09 am

Paul, it's fantastic news, and congratulations to you both. cheers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2