Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Fitted Powerflex rear tiebar bushes and wow!! I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Fitted Powerflex rear tiebar bushes and wow!! I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Fitted Powerflex rear tiebar bushes and wow!! I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Fitted Powerflex rear tiebar bushes and wow!! I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Fitted Powerflex rear tiebar bushes and wow!! I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Fitted Powerflex rear tiebar bushes and wow!! I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Fitted Powerflex rear tiebar bushes and wow!! I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Fitted Powerflex rear tiebar bushes and wow!! I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Fitted Powerflex rear tiebar bushes and wow!! I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Fitted Powerflex rear tiebar bushes and wow!! I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59