Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
MGs in the Park (A Grand Day Out) - 1st June 2008 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
MGs in the Park (A Grand Day Out) - 1st June 2008 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
MGs in the Park (A Grand Day Out) - 1st June 2008 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
MGs in the Park (A Grand Day Out) - 1st June 2008 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
MGs in the Park (A Grand Day Out) - 1st June 2008 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
MGs in the Park (A Grand Day Out) - 1st June 2008 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
MGs in the Park (A Grand Day Out) - 1st June 2008 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
MGs in the Park (A Grand Day Out) - 1st June 2008 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
MGs in the Park (A Grand Day Out) - 1st June 2008 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
MGs in the Park (A Grand Day Out) - 1st June 2008 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

MGs in the Park (A Grand Day Out) - 1st June 2008

+11
c-j
darrenzs
ladyluck
Stu
Davemul
dressur
Captain Jack
Dark Knight
M77XNE
Matto 180
Rich
15 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

MGs in the Park (A Grand Day Out) - 1st June 2008 - Page 4 Empty Re: MGs in the Park (A Grand Day Out) - 1st June 2008

Post  Dark Knight 2/6/2008, 7:20 am

Yes and maybe we wont be put in a corner next year!!!

Actually i have lots of stuff to sell, but not car related!!! well only some of it is Very Happy
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

MGs in the Park (A Grand Day Out) - 1st June 2008 - Page 4 Empty Re: MGs in the Park (A Grand Day Out) - 1st June 2008

Post  Captain Jack 2/6/2008, 8:21 am

my car actually looks suprisingly good! I knew i was tired...........but damn! Embarassed Shocked And yes i know the hair needs cuttin' b4 the requests start coming, i think my "pirate" look has run its course hahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahhaha
Captain Jack
Captain Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 2/6/2008, 8:22 am

marcus mgf wrote:my car actually looks suprisingly good! I knew i was tired...........but damn! Embarassed Shocked And yes i know the hair needs cuttin' b4 the requests start coming, i think my "pirate" look has run its course hahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahhaha

time to shave it again maybe???? Shocked
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack 2/6/2008, 8:25 am

maybe.but the fear of it not growing bk is a worry!!!

Was still a good day out......mind you i have nothing to compare it too, but.............. Arrow
Captain Jack
Captain Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 2/6/2008, 8:29 am

marcus mgf wrote:maybe.but the fear of it not growing bk is a worry!!!

Was still a good day out......mind you i have nothing to compare it too, but.............. Arrow

watch this space as there are many more event to come!!!
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack 2/6/2008, 8:36 am

like i said, gonna try & attend as many as feasably possible, just depends on other commitments
Captain Jack
Captain Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 2/6/2008, 7:00 pm

marcus mgf wrote:like i said, gonna try & attend as many as feasably possible, just depends on other commitments

well it was good to meet you yesterday anyway and i'm sure you'll manage some more time off work for more in the future!!
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee121 3/6/2008, 4:19 am

marcus mgf wrote:my car actually looks suprisingly good! I knew i was tired...........but damn! Embarassed Shocked And yes i know the hair needs cuttin' b4 the requests start coming, i think my "pirate" look has run its course hahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahhaha

hehehe.....I thought you were Cap'n Jack Sparrows long lost bro Laugh my a**e off! Laugh my a**e off! Laugh my a**e off!
Lee121
Lee121

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 3/6/2008, 4:48 am

puds121 wrote:

hehehe.....I thought you were Cap'n Jack Sparrows long lost bro Laugh my a**e off!

actually yes i am getting the likeness there....... Laughing Laugh my a**e off!Laugh my a**e off!

i think he may have had hair cut by the time we next see him!!!!! Embarassed
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack 3/6/2008, 4:58 am

yes cheers boys............................much appreciated Laughing Laughing Laughing
Captain Jack
Captain Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 3/6/2008, 5:01 am

marcus mgf wrote:yes cheers boys............................much appreciated Laughing Laughing Laughing

you know were only kidding right!!!!

anyway bck on topic..... what a great turn out and glad to see you came along!!
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack 3/6/2008, 5:11 am

yeah no worries.............was good, and a real good turn out too.

That list is getting longer as i keep coming across new parts!!!

This could turn out to be an obsession
Captain Jack
Captain Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 3/6/2008, 5:45 am

marcus mgf wrote:yeah no worries.............was good, and a real good turn out too.

That list is getting longer as i keep coming across new parts!!!

This could turn out to be an obsession

what is on the list now?
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Knott 4/6/2008, 7:50 am

It was good to meet some of you on Sunday. Rich, sorry I couldn't stop and chat some more I would have received an ear bashing from my better half. I'll see you next weekend at Silverstone.
Andy Knott
Andy Knott

Back to top Go down

Post  Matto 180 4/6/2008, 8:37 am

Here are a few snaps I took on Sunday. They are a bit ZS biased though Cool
Matto 180
Matto 180

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 4/6/2008, 5:26 pm

Nice pics Matto!

I've now updated the website with pics of the event and links to a couple of the photobucket collections. Also, the Matto profile is now live! Thumbs up

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack 4/6/2008, 5:46 pm

marcus can't handle the pressure.lol
should be 4hrs sleep, and no coffee, is not apretty cobination. Embarassed Embarassed
Captain Jack
Captain Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack 4/6/2008, 5:57 pm

Or.........."Pirate seeks parrot for swashbuckiling adventures"
Captain Jack
Captain Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Matto 180 5/6/2008, 5:00 am

Rich Stone wrote:Nice pics Matto!

I've now updated the website with pics of the event and links to a couple of the photobucket collections. Also, the Matto profile is now live! Thumbs up

Rich

Thanks Rich on both accounts Cheers!
Matto 180
Matto 180

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/6/2008, 8:59 am

Really was great to see you all on Sunday. Was a fantastic turnout of F/TF's. Just need to get some more Zed's along next time! All in all, I reckon there were over 80 F/TF's which is a huge number, and probably the most you will see in one place outside of Silverstone and MGFest. A review will be on line shortly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 5/6/2008, 5:16 pm

scubastewart wrote:Really was great to see you all on Sunday. Was a fantastic turnout of F/TF's. Just need to get some more Zed's along next time! All in all, I reckon there were over 80 F/TF's which is a huge number, and probably the most you will see in one place outside of Silverstone and MGFest. A review will be on line shortly.
You're beginning to sound like Colin... Yes!

Rich.
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/6/2008, 10:19 pm

Rich Stone wrote:You're beginning to sound like Colin... Yes!

Yes.... :nod: Yes.... :nod: Yes.... :nod:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Matto 180 6/6/2008, 4:47 am

scubastewart wrote:Really was great to see you all on Sunday. Was a fantastic turnout of F/TF's. Just need to get some more Zed's along next time! All in all, I reckon there were over 80 F/TF's which is a huge number, and probably the most you will see in one place outside of Silverstone and MGFest. A review will be on line shortly.

Yes, it was a bit thin on the Zeds; in the past a few XPF members have been there which added to the ZSs. Mind you I should not complain as it probably helped me out Laughing
Matto 180
Matto 180

Back to top Go down

Post  davidw 26/6/2008, 7:05 pm

Hi folks

I made a video of the Grand Day Out and you can see t on YouTube -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUGu9qBNL_M

Regards

David
davidw

http://web.mac.com/djwardell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 27/6/2008, 12:10 am

great vid there david, good close up of Marcus, stews and neils cars and i also noticed me marcus and lee made it on the video too Laughing
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next