Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected!

+7
Stu
Lee121
Nick
Captain Jack
Captain Slow
Rich
cejsmith
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected!

Post  cejsmith 4/4/2011, 10:13 pm

Just emailed them to add Lee and Iain.

All now sorted
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected!

Post  Nick 4/4/2011, 11:39 pm

cejsmith wrote:Field of dreams , the question is do you see yourself as kevin Cosner!!!!

As for food all of them Laughing
Nope I'm more Kevin Turvey than Kevin Costner Laughing I'm with you onthe food Very Happy
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 5/4/2011, 8:07 am

Should be up at around 12.30-12.45 for the food Very Happy

Where are we eating?
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 5/4/2011, 7:46 pm

Captain Slow wrote:Should be up at around 12.30-12.45 for the food Very Happy

Where are we eating?

Well start at McD's anfd then work our way around Laughing
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 5/4/2011, 9:10 pm

Shall we meet at the hunbgry horse car park? (its the same carpark as the Bowling Alley) we can have a pint then decide on where to go for food.. My suggestion is the red hot buffet, all you can eat for 6.99 including pud it's got indian, thai, mexican, cajun, chinese and italian. I've only been twice in my life, it's a bit 'industrial' but does the job. Very Happy
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee121 5/4/2011, 11:47 pm

See ya in the pub car park Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Lee121
Lee121

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 6/4/2011, 9:09 am

See you at the pub Smile so is that the pub at Sixfields? And to get it straight, we're meeting there at 12.30ish?
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 6/4/2011, 6:48 pm

I think we are meeting in the pub car park and I do believe that the pub is in sixfields
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 6/4/2011, 8:25 pm

yup the sixfields tavern (hungry horse) see you chaps there about 12:30.... Very Happy It was a perfect hood down drive in to work this morning.

Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 6/4/2011, 8:45 pm

Nick wrote:yup the sixfields tavern (hungry horse) see you chaps there about 12:30.... Very Happy It was a perfect hood down drive in to work this morning.

No still hardtop weather really Shocked
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 6/4/2011, 9:07 pm

cejsmith wrote:
Nick wrote:yup the sixfields tavern (hungry horse) see you chaps there about 12:30.... Very Happy It was a perfect hood down drive in to work this morning.

No still hardtop weather really Shocked
Wussy! I'd have my roof off... if it came off! Laugh my a**e off! (No angle grinder comments thank you...)

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 6/4/2011, 9:45 pm

only joking , I do have the roof down, I was just seeing if I could set Lee off on one!!!!! Laughing

cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee121 7/4/2011, 4:21 am

The results!!!!!!

Nemo - 148bhp
Capt Slow - 161bhp
Nick - 161bhp
Colin - 148bhp normal, 181bhp NOS'd

cracking day and Dave came too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .....all in all, everyone quietly pleased
Lee121
Lee121

Back to top Go down

Post  uk kiwis 7/4/2011, 4:29 am

Great afternoon all round. Listening to a 'K' engine at full chat going nowhere quite
startling and very loud in a confined space.

That little hatch back having twelve thousand pounds spent on it, well what can you say? and just a 'street car'. It could give a full rally car a lesson in preparation.

Good company, good drink and hey the weather, magic sunshine . Roll on the summer I say.
uk kiwis
uk kiwis

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 7/4/2011, 6:55 am

The shriek that Nick's car's vvc mech made had to be heard , I think banshee is the right name!!!!

Really impressed by everbodies cars it was a good day, and not one bit of steam in sight Surprised

cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 7/4/2011, 7:22 am

Well done guys. Some impressive numbers there. Glad you had a good afternoon. I'm sure we'll hear about not much else tomorrow night!

So Colin, are you happy to keep the chavvy nos monster now or do you think you can do better with another project? Twisted Evil

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 7/4/2011, 7:43 am

still would like the NOS figure with out the NOS!!!!
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Stu 7/4/2011, 9:32 am

I dont know....... look away for a few days and look what happens!!! missed it damn,not bad figures for everyones cars. Cool
Stu
Stu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4