Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected!

+7
Stu
Lee121
Nick
Captain Jack
Captain Slow
Rich
cejsmith
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected!

Post  Lee121 30/3/2011, 4:09 am

cejsmith wrote:
Lee121 wrote:Been on the cards for a bit.....last day is 31st, crap happens Evil or Very Mad
Really sorry to hear that Lee , we work in sh**ty industry mate. I hope you get something soon.

tis indeed....and thanks mate
Lee121
Lee121

Back to top Go down

Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected!

Post  Ed Pemberton 30/3/2011, 5:48 am

Sorry to hear the news Lee,

I have to keep my eye open in the Insurance game... For you....

Ed
Ed Pemberton
Ed Pemberton

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 31/3/2011, 8:20 pm

Looks like I'll have to give this one a miss-I'm going to have to be careful with the pennies this month & I'm struggling to get a half day with how busy we are Sad
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 31/3/2011, 9:52 pm

Fair enough Iain,

Don't be surprised if I'm unhappy next day when Nick's car whips my botty powerwise.

I think mine will produce about 110bhp and about 130 with NOS.
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 31/3/2011, 11:10 pm

I doubt that somehow mate Laughing I think we'l be reasonably similar if our road tests are anything to go buy. I suspect you're will have a good edge when it's on the laughing gas.

I'm hoping if we get ours done we can get another session sorted for later in the year and get more people along, once we know the lie of the land and if we can get group discounts etc It might even make a good venue for a Northants meet if we could get enough interes. Anyway I'm sure once we start going on and on about figures etc everyone else will want a go too.,,,, Cool Very Happy
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 1/4/2011, 7:53 am

I'm just chickening because I don't want my Trophy having its pants pulled down Laughing
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 1/4/2011, 7:17 pm

Captain Slow wrote:I'm just chickening because I don't want my Trophy having its pants pulled down Laughing

I thought you weren't coming because the colour yellow knocks 20bhp off the peak power Very Happy
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 1/4/2011, 8:01 pm

Iain I thought any man who drives a bright yellow convertable liked having their pants pulled down? Laughing

Come on you know you want a go on the rolling road, if it sways you Colin and I are meeting in the pub for a bite to eat first...
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 1/4/2011, 8:12 pm

I love the way you tempt me with food...

I'll review finances and let you know-my boss has said I can have a half day if I want it. Smile
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 1/4/2011, 8:54 pm

To quote Father Teds housekeeper...

Go on, go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on, Very Happy
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee121 1/4/2011, 9:08 pm

What's the cost for it???......have to really watch my pennies
Lee121
Lee121

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 1/4/2011, 11:06 pm

around £50 I believe. It's a fair bit of money, but I really want to know what mines putting out as I keep guessing and hoping for 150bhp, so to finally know will be great. I'm not planning any more engine mods (handling is the next on my list) so it'll be what it is, then I'll ask Tony to make up a VVC 150 sticker for me or if I'm unlucky a vvc 110 sticker Laughing
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee121 1/4/2011, 11:24 pm

I reckon that's ok......will be nice to see what mine does really put out
Lee121
Lee121

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 2/4/2011, 1:03 am

Nick wrote:... then I'll ask Tony to make up a VVC 150 sticker for me or if I'm unlucky a vvc 110 sticker Laughing
Available exclusively from the SmS regalia store... Me! Bonkers!

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony 2/4/2011, 5:17 am

You'll be wanting a "Banshee" sticker too Nick.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 2/4/2011, 5:23 am

Tony wrote:You'll be wanting a "Banshee" sticker too Nick.
Already working on it. Got that and a couple of other artworks for you on a CD, including the SmS url stickers. I'll give it to you on Thursday night if that's ok...

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony 2/4/2011, 6:05 am

No problem Rich.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 2/4/2011, 7:29 pm

Lee121 wrote:I reckon that's ok......will be nice to see what mine does really put out

Lee I shall add you to the list and info the people
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 3/4/2011, 12:41 am

Nick wrote:To quote Father Teds housekeeper...

Go on, go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on,go on, Very Happy

OK, OK, OK, OK. Very Happy

What time at Ye Pube?
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 3/4/2011, 1:32 am

Iain

I assume then you want me to book you in after all????

cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 3/4/2011, 2:08 am

Yeah, go for it, you only live one!
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 3/4/2011, 6:35 am

MWAHAAAAA Colin it looks like the evil plan has worked Mad ...'schedule it and they will come' .......Ok which film have I paraphrased there?

Look forward to catching up with everyone I think around 12:30 meet up and 2:30 for RR session so 2 hours to doss around and choose where to eat, so where shall we eat? ...at Sixfiedls there's the hungry horse pub(cheap beer and food), the red hot buffet (all you can eat indian, chinese, italian and mexican), la tasca (poncey spanish tapas), pizza hut (pizza .. der obviously Laughing ) , Mcdonalds , KFC, Franky and Bennies (do a cheap 2 course lunch for about £7.00).
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 3/4/2011, 7:42 pm

Nick wrote:MWAHAAAAA Colin it looks like the evil plan has worked Mad ...'schedule it and they will come' .......Ok which film have I paraphrased there?

Look forward to catching up with everyone I think around 12:30 meet up and 2:30 for RR session so 2 hours to doss around and choose where to eat, so where shall we eat? ...at Sixfiedls there's the hungry horse pub(cheap beer and food), the red hot buffet (all you can eat indian, chinese, italian and mexican), la tasca (poncey spanish tapas), pizza hut (pizza .. der obviously Laughing ) , Mcdonalds , KFC, Franky and Bennies (do a cheap 2 course lunch for about £7.00).

Field of dreams , the question is do you see yourself as kevin Cosner!!!!

As for food all of them Laughing
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 3/4/2011, 9:50 pm

I may be struggling to get to the food meet up until about 1.30 Sad
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee121 4/4/2011, 8:00 am

cejsmith wrote:
Lee121 wrote:I reckon that's ok......will be nice to see what mine does really put out

Lee I shall add you to the list and info the people

Yup......in for a penny...in for £50 Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 3 590841 Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 3 356801
Lee121
Lee121

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next