Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected!

+7
Stu
Lee121
Nick
Captain Jack
Captain Slow
Rich
cejsmith
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! Empty Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected!

Post  cejsmith 15/7/2010, 8:22 pm

This is the new list as of 28/03/2011

If you're interested, could you tell me by the end of the week?

Thanks,

Colin

Interested:
  • Colin
  • Captain Slow
  • Lee
  • Nick

Last edited by cejsmith on 4/4/2011, 10:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! Empty Re: Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected!

Post  Rich 15/7/2010, 8:48 pm

Have a look at this interesting website:

http://www.rollingroadregister.com/index.php?siteid=436

Northampton Motorsport looks the favourite with regards facilities and location.

Feel free to organise a day on behalf of SmS. We talked about doing one ages ago so I know there's some interest amongst the club members. We could invite some guests from .org too if you like!

See if you can get some prices and we'll talk about it at the meeting tonight...

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! Empty Re: Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected!

Post  Captain Slow 15/7/2010, 9:05 pm

I've already had the ZS done but I could be tempted to run the Streetwise for a laugh...!
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 15/7/2010, 9:23 pm

Captain Slow wrote:I've already had the ZS done but I could be tempted to run the Streetwise for a laugh...!

It may have more power than some of the F's Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! 590841
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 15/7/2010, 9:28 pm

Well the ZS ran 189bhp but it'd have to be a seriously poorly F to be beaten by the Streetwise... Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! 356801 102bhp I think is the factory figure.
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack 15/7/2010, 9:44 pm

Me, ill be up for this although Slow i reckon i could give your streetwise a run for its money on gutlessness Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! 356801
Captain Jack
Captain Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 18/7/2010, 2:06 am

Yup me too, I looked into this some time back and the place I found would only open on the weekend for groups of 10 or more, we only had about 5 people interested at the time so it didnt go anywhere, IIRC Dave D was interested too, should be really good, I'll see if I can get Mike along too if I wind him up enough he's bound to crack Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! 356801
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 18/7/2010, 3:45 am

Might be worth getting .org involved-the more people coming the cheaper it'll be...
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 19/7/2010, 1:26 am

I did post it on org, I didn't get much interest.

I will try bumping it up
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 10/8/2010, 9:50 pm

SO can I have a list who is interested in the rolling road outing??
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 11/8/2010, 12:56 am

I've just edited your top post so that it shows interested names so far... Might spur a few others along!

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee121 12/8/2010, 3:23 am

I'd be interested to find out how much mine is putting out with Milltek and Z&F remap now
Lee121
Lee121

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack 12/8/2010, 10:35 am

Id be interested to find out how many ponies i actually have or don't have - as i fear they're either......................
a) escaped,
b) pantomime horses,
or
c) slowly turning into glue Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! 590841
Captain Jack
Captain Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 12/8/2010, 6:57 pm

I'm definately up for this now-I've got a new steed which I need to check the health of & see how many of the 197 horses have galloped away in the past 12 years... Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! 356801
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 12/8/2010, 7:29 pm

Captain Slow wrote:I'm definately up for this now-I've got a new steed which I need to check the health of & see how many of the 197 horses have galloped away in the past 12 years... Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! 356801
Prey tell of this fine equine beast you speak of? Bad Horse

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 12/8/2010, 8:54 pm

Rich wrote:
Captain Slow wrote:I'm definately up for this now-I've got a new steed which I need to check the health of & see how many of the 197 horses have galloped away in the past 12 years... Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! 356801
Prey tell of this fine equine beast you speak of? Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! 475379

Rich

It would be...

http://a.imageshack.us/img844/2114/snowday002.th.jpg

I'll bring it to the meet next Thursday. Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! Icon_smile
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 12/8/2010, 9:00 pm

Captain Slow wrote:It would be...

http://a.imageshack.us/img844/2114/snowday002.th.jpg

I'll bring it to the meet next Thursday. Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! Icon_smile
Are you sure you couldn't get the pic any smaller? A Rover eh? Why on earth have you got that?

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 12/8/2010, 9:26 pm

Try this... https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/g/snowday003b.jpg/

I bought it because I fancied it...it's a bit of an oddity but hey. Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! Icon_smile
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 13/8/2010, 6:56 pm

Looks very clean 620TI?

I hear you can get well over 300bhp out of one of them!!!!!
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 13/8/2010, 7:37 pm

Unfortunately it'll be 300bhp that won't take you anywhere as the gearbox will have exploded Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! 356801
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 13/8/2010, 8:05 pm

Captain Slow wrote:Unfortunately it'll be 300bhp that won't take you anywhere as the gearbox will have exploded Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! 356801

Don't be silly, it wont explode at once , I'm sure you get a few miles down the road!!!
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 18/9/2010, 12:17 am

So can I have everybody who wants to come names please.

Then I can see where and how much.
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee121 18/9/2010, 7:19 am

Me !!!

Found nemo!
Lee121
Lee121

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 18/9/2010, 8:01 am

Me too Very Happy
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Stu 19/9/2010, 3:45 am

me please!
Stu
Stu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next