Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Drive your MG around Rockingham for £15 I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Drive your MG around Rockingham for £15 I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Drive your MG around Rockingham for £15 I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Drive your MG around Rockingham for £15 I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Drive your MG around Rockingham for £15 I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Drive your MG around Rockingham for £15 I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Drive your MG around Rockingham for £15 I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Drive your MG around Rockingham for £15 I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Drive your MG around Rockingham for £15 I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Drive your MG around Rockingham for £15 I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Drive your MG around Rockingham for £15

3 posters

Go down

Drive your MG around Rockingham for £15 Empty Drive your MG around Rockingham for £15

Post  adrianvvc 24/8/2012, 6:17 pm

Last edited by adrianvvc on 25/8/2012, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
adrianvvc
adrianvvc

Back to top Go down

Drive your MG around Rockingham for £15 Empty Re: Drive your MG around Rockingham for £15

Post  Nick 25/8/2012, 6:36 am

That's a cracking deal even at full price but for 1/2 price that's awesome...anyone no now the db limit for rockingham?
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Drive your MG around Rockingham for £15 Empty Re: Drive your MG around Rockingham for £15

Post  adrianvvc 25/8/2012, 7:02 am

Noise test is set at 98db.
Nick, does that mean you need to borrow another exhaust or car?
adrianvvc
adrianvvc

Back to top Go down

Post  Stu 25/8/2012, 8:24 am

Thats a great deal, noise could be a problem for a few of us though.When i went to castle combe 102db limit i was measured at 98db. Surprised
Stu
Stu

Back to top Go down

Post  adrianvvc 25/8/2012, 10:58 pm

Stu
What exhaust have you got on your car?
adrianvvc
adrianvvc

Back to top Go down

Post  Stu 26/8/2012, 8:08 am

Only daytona back box adrian,had stainless manifold on previous mgf so i was surprised.They were quite strict about it at castle combe,with one of the zt260 not let on track and that was a high 102db limit.

I was 98db, standard tf135's there came out about 95 and 96db.couple zt260 were 98db.

Having said that at other places they usually say whats your max revs and hold it at 3/4 revs and you can be a bit cheeky,but at castle combe everyone had to rev to the same. Rolling Eyes

I have toyed with putting a different manifold on the trophy but now im not sure as i would quite like to be able to don track days Wink
Stu
Stu

Back to top Go down

Post  Stu 31/8/2012, 11:04 am

Silverstone are now doing a similar deal on the 1st oct 30min taster session for £39 not bad to have some laps round silverstone with no speed cameras Very Happy
Stu
Stu

Back to top Go down

Post  adrianvvc 2/9/2012, 4:37 am

I had this email as well...........
Your Car - Our Track
Track Taster Day - Monday 01 October
30 minute taster sessions only £39 per car
Drive the same track as British Touring Car champions
One or more sessions available – additional sessions can be
booked on the day!
Ever fancied taking your car on the circuit but didn’t know how or where to go? On 01 October we are hosting our first Track Taster Day which gives you the opportunity to take part in one of our 30 minute taster sessions for only £39!
The taster day is a great chance for you to tell all your friends and family how you flew around Silverstone’s famous National Circuit prior to the 2012 British Touring Cars Championship.
Aimed at newcomers to Silverstone Track Days, our trained instructors will provide you with a full safety briefing and familiarisation laps before letting you loose onto the circuit. Remember there are no speed cameras in sight so relax and enjoy yourself!
To make your Track Taster session even more memorable, have one of our championship winning instructors sit in your car with you and offer guidance and advice for only £25 per session.
Limited availability - Don’t miss out on this
fantastic opportunity!
To book call us today
on 0844 3728 235

Might be fun, ...It is only the short circuit, 3 straights and the luffield complex.
adrianvvc
adrianvvc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down