Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Kimbolton Charity Classic - REMOVED FROM DIARY I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Kimbolton Charity Classic - REMOVED FROM DIARY I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Kimbolton Charity Classic - REMOVED FROM DIARY I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Kimbolton Charity Classic - REMOVED FROM DIARY I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Kimbolton Charity Classic - REMOVED FROM DIARY I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Kimbolton Charity Classic - REMOVED FROM DIARY I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Kimbolton Charity Classic - REMOVED FROM DIARY I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Kimbolton Charity Classic - REMOVED FROM DIARY I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Kimbolton Charity Classic - REMOVED FROM DIARY I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Kimbolton Charity Classic - REMOVED FROM DIARY I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Kimbolton Charity Classic - REMOVED FROM DIARY

2 posters

Go down

Kimbolton Charity Classic - REMOVED FROM DIARY Empty Kimbolton Charity Classic - REMOVED FROM DIARY

Post  Rich 4/5/2009, 4:55 am

Kimbolton Charity Classic - REMOVED FROM DIARY Kimbol09

A new one for our calendar, this is two events in one! Organised jointly by the Sporting Bears Motor Club and the Rotary Club, the event comprises a Classic & Sportscar Show and a Country Fayre and it's all to raise money for various nominated charities. Held in the grounds of Kimbolton School, there's something for everyone. One particular feature the Sporting Bears regulary run is the Dream Rides, where for a small fee you can be whisked up the road in one of a selection of prestige sportscars, ranging from TVRs to Ferraris!

And more good news... We have been offered an area at the event and everyone who parks their car on our display gets in free of charge! So if you're interested, please add your name to this thread. We'll only go ahead with the display if we get four or more definites!

As pointed out by Neil below, this event clashes with the MG Saloon Day. We have also be offered a stand there so we'll go wherever the members chose to be the most interesting.

Last edited by Rich on 24/5/2009, 5:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Kimbolton Charity Classic - REMOVED FROM DIARY Empty Re: Kimbolton Charity Classic - REMOVED FROM DIARY

Post  Matto 180 4/5/2009, 9:06 am

This is the same day as the MG Saloon Day.
Matto 180
Matto 180

Back to top Go down

Kimbolton Charity Classic - REMOVED FROM DIARY Empty Re: Kimbolton Charity Classic - REMOVED FROM DIARY

Post  Rich 4/5/2009, 9:09 pm

Very true, but we were a little disappointed with the MG Saloon Day last year (low attendance and not much else to see) and the Kimbolton Show is much larger, offering a wide range of classic and sports cars, as well as the country fayre should family be interested in coming along too. However, I will start another thread for the MG Saloon Day so that members can chose where they would like to go. As we are also able to secure a stand there, we'll go with the majority vote!

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 24/5/2009, 4:27 am

The final decision is that we will be 'officially' attending the MG Saloon Day. Click here for the thread. For this reason, we will have to give this event a mis this year. However providing we don't get a clash next year, we will open up the idea of attending again.

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down