Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Pub Meet in Bucks - 21st September 2008 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Pub Meet in Bucks - 21st September 2008 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Pub Meet in Bucks - 21st September 2008 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Pub Meet in Bucks - 21st September 2008 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Pub Meet in Bucks - 21st September 2008 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Pub Meet in Bucks - 21st September 2008 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Pub Meet in Bucks - 21st September 2008 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Pub Meet in Bucks - 21st September 2008 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Pub Meet in Bucks - 21st September 2008 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Pub Meet in Bucks - 21st September 2008 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Pub Meet in Bucks - 21st September 2008

+12
Nick
Young
thunderbird2
saffie
Stiff
Captain Jack
M77XNE
Matto 180
dressur
daved
Dark Knight
Rich
16 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pub Meet in Bucks - 21st September 2008 - Page 3 Empty Re: Pub Meet in Bucks - 21st September 2008

Post  daved 2/9/2008, 7:16 am

All day Darren usually from 11.30 Very Happy
daved
daved

Back to top Go down

Pub Meet in Bucks - 21st September 2008 - Page 3 Empty Pub meet

Post  Young 10/9/2008, 1:48 am

Please add simon ann to oxford convoy
Young
Young

Back to top Go down

Pub Meet in Bucks - 21st September 2008 - Page 3 Empty Re: Pub Meet in Bucks - 21st September 2008

Post  Captain Jack 10/9/2008, 5:44 am

I should think i will be making an appearence
Captain Jack
Captain Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 10/9/2008, 8:48 am

This is the day after I get back from holiday, but I should be along. If everyone is bringing their sprogs then Karen and I will bring our two thugs along as well... which will mean Karen driving them so we may have a fFord or an Audi in the convoy from Northants (that OK? Shocked Very Happy )
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 10/9/2008, 5:39 pm

Nick wrote:This is the day after I get back from holiday, but I should be along. If everyone is bringing their sprogs then Karen and I will bring our two thugs along as well... which will mean Karen driving them so we may have a fFord or an Audi in the convoy from Northants (that OK? Shocked Very Happy )
As long as they're at the back! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Stiff 11/9/2008, 2:27 am

I've never done an SMS convoy. How does it work? Woo... I'm spinning!
Stiff

http://www.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Post  daved 11/9/2008, 4:42 am

Stiff wrote:I've never done an SMS convoy. How does it work? Woo... I'm spinning!

Rich leads, one of us follows Rich, another one follows that one then another one follows that one then another one follows that one another one follows that one then another one follows that one then another one follows that one another one follows that one then another one follows that one then another one follows that one another one follows that one then another one follows that one then another one follows that one another one follows that one then another one follows that one then another one follows that one another one follows that one then another one follows that one then another one follows that one another one follows that one then another one follows that one then another one follows that one. Easy!
daved
daved

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 11/9/2008, 6:32 pm

daved wrote:
Stiff wrote:I've never done an SMS convoy. How does it work? Woo... I'm spinning!

Rich leads, one of us follows Rich, another one follows that one then another one follows that one then another one follows that one another one follows that one then another one follows that one then another one follows that one another one follows that one then another one follows that one then another one follows that one another one follows that one then another one follows that one then another one follows that one another one follows that one then another one follows that one then another one follows that one another one follows that one then another one follows that one then another one follows that one another one follows that one then another one follows that one then another one follows that one. Easy!

HELP!!!Woo... I'm spinning! that made my eyes go all funy!! But Dave i didnt realise there was that many of you Laughing
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur 11/9/2008, 7:31 pm

daved wrote:

You forgot the getting lost bit!!
dressur
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  uk kiwis 17/9/2008, 6:56 am

Starters for the Northampton convoy.
uk kiwis
uk kiwis

Back to top Go down

Pub Meet in Bucks - 21st September 2008 - Page 3 Empty Penn pub meet 21st convoy from Oxford

Post  Young 17/9/2008, 8:08 am

If you could all meet at Pear Tree Services 10am for10 30 away Intresting route Simon @Ann
Young
Young

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 17/9/2008, 5:20 pm

daved wrote:

Replace Rich for Stewart... I'm not leading the Oxford one and Stiff is on that!!!!

D&C... you're added to the Northants list. I'll sort the route and time out tonight hopefully. It's a reasonable trip so I'll make it scenic but not too long. The weather is supposed to be fine...

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Seb 17/9/2008, 5:24 pm

Rich - Can you add me to the list! The Mrs has gven me a pass! Very Happy
Seb
Seb

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 17/9/2008, 5:26 pm

Done!

Off back to work now. Hitting reality with a bump. Now when's my next holiday???? Laughing

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Seb 17/9/2008, 5:37 pm

You lazy git!!.....I'm already at work! Roll on the weekend!!!
Seb
Seb

Back to top Go down

Post  uk kiwis 18/9/2008, 2:20 am

Re your posting : Roger that!
uk kiwis
uk kiwis

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE 20/9/2008, 3:18 am

I'm now not too sure if I'll be making this meet as I am off to look at the Lotus elise on sunday, about 3pm. I will be driving it home as my dad goes off to work in the opposite direction!! Can't wait!!!!!!
M77XNE
M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  uk kiwis 20/9/2008, 5:08 am

Bit confused ( nothing new there then) are you buying one or your Dad or what? Hey if you are not attending the pub meet I just may not go either......(just kidding, you will be missed)
uk kiwis
uk kiwis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 20/9/2008, 7:14 am

Young wrote:If you could all meet at Pear Tree Services 10am for10 30 away Intresting route Simon @Ann
Nice one Simon, see you then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur 20/9/2008, 7:27 am

Might be giving this one a miss guys - I got made redundant today - and feeling a bit like hiding in a dark place for a few days.
dressur
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  uk kiwis 20/9/2008, 7:33 am

We do know how that feels. Happened a couple of times. I am of an age that can tell you, and this is a definate, that one door just has to close before another one can open. It has been that way all my/our lives. The next chapter is always for the better. Take heart, it will be so for you. In the mean time take time to reflect.

Here endeth the lesson.
uk kiwis
uk kiwis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 20/9/2008, 7:52 am

dressur wrote:Might be giving this one a miss guys - I got made redundant today - and feeling a bit like hiding in a dark place for a few days.
Oh no. I did wonder if something was up when I passed you today, as you didn't give me much of a wave back! That's really bad news.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Matto 180 20/9/2008, 7:56 am

dressur wrote:Might be giving this one a miss guys - I got made redundant today - and feeling a bit like hiding in a dark place for a few days.

Sorry to hear that Ally - maybe we can cheer you up?
Matto 180
Matto 180

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE 20/9/2008, 11:17 am

uk kiwis wrote:Bit confused ( nothing new there then) are you buying one or your Dad or what? Hey if you are not attending the pub meet I just may not go either......(just kidding, you will be missed)

Well, dad is getting it. But he has PROMISED me that we can share it though. But hang on, does that mean I have to pay half of the bills? lol EEEEK!!

I've sorted it out so that I can come now - yeay!

Ally, sorry to hear about you're job - that's just pants eh!! Embarassed
M77XNE
M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 20/9/2008, 8:21 pm

That's real bad news Ally, but as Dave has 'preached', better things may well be round the corner for you. Are you sure you wouldn't like us lot to cheer you up a little on Sunday? The sun will be out and you haven't got to go too far. And we'll miss you if you don't...

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next