Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Items for People at Tomorrow's Meet??? I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Items for People at Tomorrow's Meet??? I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Items for People at Tomorrow's Meet??? I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Items for People at Tomorrow's Meet??? I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Items for People at Tomorrow's Meet??? I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Items for People at Tomorrow's Meet??? I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Items for People at Tomorrow's Meet??? I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Items for People at Tomorrow's Meet??? I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Items for People at Tomorrow's Meet??? I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Items for People at Tomorrow's Meet??? I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Items for People at Tomorrow's Meet???

+2
Rich
Matt Parker
6 posters

Go down

Items for People at Tomorrow's Meet??? Empty Items for People at Tomorrow's Meet???

Post  Matt Parker 3/11/2011, 8:43 am

As my memory is not all that if there is anything that I am suposed to bring with me to the meet please remind me, items that I know I have to bring and am ready with is..

• Heated rear screen switch and relay for Col

• Throttle body for Steve

• Battery and complete set of disc's and pads for Fraz

anything else people speak now as I wasn't all there at the last meet and I even forget things from several hours ago lol

just remembered something, which is a first lol Col do you still want me to code up some fobs for you? do you have the fob's or in need of some?
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Items for People at Tomorrow's Meet??? Empty Re: Items for People at Tomorrow's Meet???

Post  Rich 3/11/2011, 9:13 am

My front fog switch... Sad
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Items for People at Tomorrow's Meet??? Empty Re: Items for People at Tomorrow's Meet???

Post  Nick 3/11/2011, 9:40 am

Good thought Matt,

OK well I'm bringing:-

Rear bumper for Dan
Door pods and header tank for Steve
Steering wheel and LE gearknob for Matt

Let me know if I've promised anything to anyone else?

As its likely to be raining I'll be in the 'non MG' as I cant get the roof up with a bumper in the passenger seat Laughing
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 3/11/2011, 9:42 am

Why don't you put the bumper over the top of you in the F that way you stay dry Wink
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 3/11/2011, 7:20 pm

Matt, we were speaking about that de-restricted throttle body & cable for Emma's car...how many dinners do I owe you now? Laughing
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 3/11/2011, 8:04 pm

Matt Parker wrote:As my memory is not all that if there is anything that I am suposed to bring with me to the meet please remind me, items that I know I have to bring and am ready with is..

anything else people speak now as I wasn't all there at the last meet and I even forget things from several hours ago lol

just remembered something, which is a first lol Col do you still want me to code up some fobs for you? do you have the fob's or in need of some?

Matt thanks for bring the switch ect, I've got the fob sorted already by Martin( he did it while the car was with him) but thanks.
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  StevePem 3/11/2011, 11:33 pm

Matt Parker wrote:As my memory is not all that if there is anything that I am suposed to bring with me to the meet please remind me, items that I know I have to bring and am ready with is..

Hi Matt, Ed will pick up the Throttle Body for me tonight as I don't think I will be making it. I have to get a flight from Gatwick at 7am tomorrow so will be pretty early to bed!

I will be coming to the Classic Car Show on Sun 13th so can I meet you there to give you the money for the TB?

Cheers
Steve
StevePem
StevePem

Back to top Go down

Post  StevePem 4/11/2011, 2:37 am

Nick, Matt,

Apologies but Ed cannot make it tonight either

Matt, can I pick the TB up from you at NEC or next Overstone meet?

Nick, will arrange a meet to pick up the bits from you if thats OK?

Cheers
Steve
StevePem
StevePem

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 4/11/2011, 3:23 am

That's no problem Steve, I'll do myself a reminder to take it to the nec

No worries Col.

I'll try and remember to pick out the t/b and cable Iain.
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 4/11/2011, 3:48 am

Matt, you can give me the stuff for Steve if you want as I'm likely to be seeing him next week after work one of the nights.
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down