Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED

+6
daved
Regy
Captain Jack
Lee121
Nick
Rich
10 posters

Go down

Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED Empty Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED

Post  Rich 25/9/2009, 6:10 am

... and guess where we're meeting? Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED Icon_question

Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED Globe-linslade

Yes, due to ever popular opinion, The Globe wins again!

Hopefully we'll still catch some decent weather for this favorite canalside location. For any newbies to the forum planning to join us, either join our convoy or punch the postcode LU7 2TA into your SatNav. Guests are always welcome.

Attending:

• Rich & Kate (N)
  • Lee (YG)
  • Regy (V)
  • Dave (N)
  • Stuart (?)
  • Iain (V)
  • Jan & Graham (N)

N - Northants convoy - Toby, East Hunsbury, NN4 0TG - 11.00am
YG - Yardley Gobion pick-up, Coffee Pot, NN12 7TN - 11.15am
V Meet at Venue - 12noon

Last edited by Rich on 4/3/2011, 7:59 pm; edited 9 times in total
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED Empty Re: Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED

Post  Nick 25/9/2009, 6:29 am

Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED Icon_biggrin The Globe is great.
Sad but I cant make it as I'm on my Hols, it's the first globe meet I'll have missed and the weather is always great when we go there...still I'm sure it'll be hotter in Portugal Laughing

Have a great meet chaps I guess I'll have to wait till November / the SMART day to reveal my latest mods....
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED Empty Re: Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED

Post  Rich 25/9/2009, 6:34 am

Are you saying you'd like it moved to another weekend? Cool

Nick wrote:Have a great meet chaps I guess I'll have to wait till November / the SMART day to reveal my latest mods....

You told us you'd finished with mods for the timebeing! What on earth have you done now?
Shocked Laughing

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 25/9/2009, 7:18 pm

A little bit of 'bling' .... if it ever arrives, darn this postal strike!
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 25/9/2009, 7:20 pm

Unfortunatly I wont be around from 4th to 18th of October so It'd be tricky to plan around those dates, I've got loads of holiday comming up as I've only taken 3 days so far this year
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee121 26/9/2009, 5:47 am

Add me please!!!
Lee121
Lee121

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack 26/9/2009, 9:31 am

Im back at work end of next week so won't be able to attend that weekend as ive got loads of catching up to do Laughing
Captain Jack
Captain Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Regy 27/9/2009, 1:01 am

what time do you guys meet?
Regy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee121 27/9/2009, 2:48 am

Regy wrote:what time do you guys meet?

In the morning.....get there for lunch....C'mon Rich get some times put up!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lee121
Lee121

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 27/9/2009, 3:56 am

puds121 wrote:C'mon Rich get some times put up!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Cheeky sod! I was waiting to see who was coming and where from... S'pose I can guess! Cool

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  daved 1/10/2009, 6:36 am

Me me me me and maybe the Girls if it is a nice day. They haven't been to a meet for ages and never a pub one. They love sauage and chips, and fried egg, and steak, and fish.....etc etc:lol: Laughing

Scott the Scot!
daved
daved

Back to top Go down

Post  Stu 2/10/2009, 9:02 am

Do my best to make this one.I will have to confirm closer to the time. (Lee I believe I owe you a pint!! Have a Pint )
Stu
Stu

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 3/10/2009, 6:17 am

Can't see a reason why not...
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 3/10/2009, 6:51 am

Stuart, are you jumping in on the convoy where you did before or meeting us there?

Iain, I assume you'll be heading straight there...

And Regy? Well you can walk there!!!!

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 4/10/2009, 4:54 am

I've been thinking that it may be a nice idea to go for a drive to somewhere interesting from the pub, providing the weather is good of course!

The place I have in mind is the Twinwoods Museum, an old RAF base and the airfield that Glen Miller took off from before his plane went missing. Some of the buildings have been restored and house museum exhibits and there are other buildings left as original, but with small clues as to what they were used for. I think they finish their season at the end of October but I'll email them and double-check. Have a look at the website here.

Let me know what you think...

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 5/10/2009, 5:34 am

Rich,

I'll be up for the drive pending weather and as long as it's not too lengthly (on a budget this month).

And I will be heading straight there-it's a more direct route.
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 11/10/2009, 4:47 am

Not 100% I can make this now but I'll try my best...

And just to warn you all, I may not be in the ZS Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED 356801
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 11/10/2009, 7:06 am

Captain Slow wrote:... And just to warn you all, I may not be in the ZS Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED 356801
Shocked Not a merc, surely!

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 11/10/2009, 6:04 pm

Due to the lack of response regarding the additional trip, we'll be postponing this until next year when it opens again... But we're still going to the pub!
Thumbs up

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 11/10/2009, 9:32 pm

Rich wrote:... But we're still going to the pub!
Thumbs up

Rich
On the other hand... NO, WE'RE NOT GOING TO THE PUB! Shocked

Due to situations such as being on holiday, moving house, missing persons, etc. it appears our numbers are severely down, so it's been decided to postpone the whole meeting. Apologies for the late notice but I wasn't sure until the last minute...

So, let's look forward to the busy month of November... Tumbleweed

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  ventzaq 11/10/2009, 10:08 pm

Glad I just checked before leaving Smile.

Wasn't sure I'd be able to go till today, hence not putting myself on the list.

Car not used to going out in the rain anyway !

regards
kevin
ventzaq
ventzaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 11/10/2009, 10:16 pm

Rich wrote:...look forward to the busy month of November... Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED 950397

At least the ZS will be fit for then...if SMC actually take less than 3 weeks to do their stuff this time.
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_George 14/10/2009, 4:35 pm

Captain Slow wrote:
Rich wrote:...look forward to the busy month of November... Pub meet in Beds (October '09) - POSTPONED 950397

At least the ZS will be fit for then...if SMC actually take less than 3 weeks to do their stuff this time.

They will have just about diagnosed the problem by then. Then they'll replace the headlight bulb and you can be on your way.
Pretty_George

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down