Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
So bored!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
So bored!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
So bored!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
So bored!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
So bored!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
So bored!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
So bored!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
So bored!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
So bored!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
So bored!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

So bored!!!!!!!!!!!!

+3
daved
dressur
Dark Knight
7 posters

Go down

So bored!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty So bored!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Dark Knight 27/9/2008, 7:57 pm

So what is everyone doing this weekend? I cant believe i hve nothing to do.....

All i can think of doing is cleaning the car.....

She's gone to manchester and left me here so hence i dont have a list of a million oe things to do and no shopping, ok so weekends like this are rare but some on its so borin!!!!!!
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

So bored!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: So bored!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  dressur 27/9/2008, 8:12 pm

Dark Knight wrote:So what is everyone doing this weekend? I cant believe i hve nothing to do.....

All i can think of doing is cleaning the car.....

She's gone to manchester and left me here so hence i dont have a list of a million oe things to do and no shopping, ok so weekends like this are rare but some on its so borin!!!!!!

Welcome to my world!! Charlie has buggered off with his mates and will only reappear if he gets hungry, so can't actually go anywhere. House is immaculate, car has been washed already this week, and I can't think of anything to do either!
dressur
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  daved 27/9/2008, 8:21 pm

I have the odd weekend like this when Moira is working. If you are in to sport then it isn't so bad. However if not then you are stuck with gardening and house work or a good book or cleaning the car.

I'm off to get the new Brothers in Arms game for the XBox 360. Then off to Bicester to visit our daughter and a B Register Committee meeting tomorrow.
daved
daved

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 27/9/2008, 8:22 pm

And the sun is about to start shining....... i feel the need for a drive and bed in these new tryes...........
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 27/9/2008, 8:39 pm

All right for some... I'm still doing SmS stuff for today, sorting out my laptop as it's running rather slow at the moment, got two PCs to repair for a couple of my 'on the side' customers and going to a 'Members only' airshow tomorrow. So I haven't got room to breathe this weekend... but I need to clean Smudge this afternoon too as we're taking the folks with us tomorrow and it needs hoovering out!!!!

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 28/9/2008, 6:50 am

Blimey.... I've spent all of today (09:00 to 16:30) in a hotel conference room in Reading, for the MGCC Membership Forum!!!! Three Directors and the southern CRB's Council Reps all discussing MGCC membership, how we can increase it, what we can do to improve the club, etc. all ready for a paper to be presented to Council and the AGM in 2 weeks time!

I have such exciting weekends!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tomorrow I was supposed to be going to Castle Combe for a meeting with the chairman of the U17CC, but I've had to cancel as at the last minute Kathryn's car is being used on Tuesday by a magazine doing a comparison with a similar age and equally totally standard MX5. So, she's coming over to me for the day tomorrow so I can sort out all the little problems and give it a full valet so that it is looking good and in perfect working order so it comes out better in the review! I've got rattles to fix, my wheels/tyres to go on, as hers a knackered. The O/S/R track arm is bent and needs replacing. The airbox has come loose. Bushes are worn. Slight noise from N/S/F/ wheel bearing. And the list goes on, but it will all be based on what I can get done in the one day!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 28/9/2008, 7:00 am

i'm not sure yours going to get all that done........

now if you had tyres for the new alloys Kathryn could keep the others Shocked Laughing
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 28/9/2008, 7:04 am

Dark Knight wrote:i'm not sure yours going to get all that done........

now if you had tyres for the new alloys Kathryn could keep the others Shocked Laughing
You're right, I don't think I will get it all done either, but I will do my very best. I've told her to be round here for 10:00 and it will be a good full day! I might be canabalising my car for parts to get hers sorted!!! And I'll then go to the scrappy on Monday to get replacement bits!

As for her keeping my wheels, I've suggested she keep the wheels with tyres in exchange for her selling her old wheels and using that money along with a top up to pay for 4 new tyres for my car! She's considering it! Otherwise, I will be swapping them back Tuesday evening! Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 28/9/2008, 7:11 am

so your using yours for all the spares!!! you'll be stuck if she drives off and with your wheels then with your car in peices Laughing

Wouldnt it be easier to find another standard F in good condition withing the club.......

"scrolls through member list"

erm ok choice is limited!!!! Sad
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 28/9/2008, 7:23 am

No stripes, spoilers, induction kits, carbon dash, big wheels, clear indicators, etc.....

Pretty hard to do isn't it! Only thing really noticable on Kathryn's car is that it has a momo gear knob, so I will put on my old original black leather one.

I've told her to tell them sorry about the wheels, but they are VVC wheels and hers is an MPi. They should be ok with that! Mind you, I don't really want to remove my X-Power stickers from my wheels, unless she is going to keep them and buy me new tyres!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 28/9/2008, 7:27 am

well if you need an extra pair of hands tomorrow give us a shout!!
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 28/9/2008, 7:45 am

Cheers for that. The kind of things that need doing though can only really be done one at a time, so will just have to work through them whilst Kathryn makes me cups of tea!!!

Actually, that's got me thinking, I could get her to make me a chilli!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Matto 180 28/9/2008, 7:53 am

Well I've spent the day rebuilding a Mac, installing another one, writing some stuff for the Zed Register web pages (work in progress), cooking (my wife has gone to Essex with the kids), washing clothes (kids!), mending the back gate (kids again!!). Oh, hum Cool
Matto 180
Matto 180

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 28/9/2008, 7:58 am

A shame none of us were around to go for an improptu pub meet by a river/canal! I would much rather have been outside enjoying things than locked in a hotel conference room!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 28/9/2008, 8:01 am

scubastewart wrote:A shame none of us were around to go for an improptu pub meet by a river/canal! I would much rather have been outside enjoying things than locked in a hotel conference room!

yh everyone was busy doing something today it was just me with a free day which doesn't happen often..... so spent 2 hours driving around the countryside!!!
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  darrenzs 28/9/2008, 8:43 am

Finished painting the house this morning hurrah Very Happy
Went out in the Zed this afternoon, chose a route along a nice twisty road Twisted Evil , was just enjoying myself when I almost got hit up the back by a twat on a superbike Shocked Mad
darrenzs
darrenzs

Back to top Go down

Post  Da!sh! 28/9/2008, 9:25 am

played final fantasy 11 online.... yer sad but what the hec i like it lol proably play it a bit more now!

James
Da!sh!
Da!sh!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down