Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Pub Meet in Northants - 20th April 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Pub Meet in Northants - 20th April 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Pub Meet in Northants - 20th April 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Pub Meet in Northants - 20th April 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Pub Meet in Northants - 20th April 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Pub Meet in Northants - 20th April 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Pub Meet in Northants - 20th April 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Pub Meet in Northants - 20th April 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Pub Meet in Northants - 20th April 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Pub Meet in Northants - 20th April 2008 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Pub Meet in Northants - 20th April 2008

+4
Lee121
Chasley
M77XNE
Rich
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pub Meet in Northants - 20th April 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: Pub Meet in Northants - 20th April 2008

Post  Guest 21/4/2008, 7:52 am

Nice one Nick, Mikes car is looking very nice, and I can imagine the chrome works well on it. Really easy job to do. Just gotta persuade him to upgrade his exhaust. The people that make the bespoke exhausts are http://www.longlife.co.uk/ it might be worth him looking if he wants a quad, and then he can chhose the note/volume. I know some people that have used them and always had good reports. I got a quote last year, and this was the email I had back....

Hi Stewart

Thanks for your enquiry.

A custom build Dual Exit stainless exhaust system for your MGF would usually run from the existing catalytic converter section through to the rear of the car on both sides (Dual exit/Duplex). Included in the base system price would be 2 standard style 2.5" rolled lip style tailpipe. You can of course choose alternative or upgrades from our extensive range of about 55 tailpipes if you wish.

Because all of our systems are custom built, you are able to tell us how you would like the car to sound, anywhere from quiet to full sport. The most popular choice is Mild Sport, which gives a slight note when you open the accelerator, yet without being intrusive.

The system is guaranteed for as long as you own the car, and this is a fully transferrable warranty. It's also a "No Hassle" warranty - we believe it is the very the best warranty in the industry.

If you are interested in technical specifications, the system is built in 304 grade stainless steel throughout, and assembled using high frequency TIG welding. All of our systems are built using freeflow technology, so your engine will breathe better than with conventional systems. This usually gives a noticeable improvement in the torque from your engine - particularly at lower revs. We have numerous testimonials from customers who have experienced both improved engine performance and fuel economy.

Fitting is by appointment - we usually require a vehicle like yours for around 5 hours while we custom build and fit the system. If you chose to wait with your car, we have waiting facilities with coffee and internet access. If it makes life easier, we may be able to make a courtesy car available while yours is with us. There is no charge for a courtesy car, but there is an age restriction.

To custom build and fit a Longlife system onto your vehicle, the price (inclusive of VAT) with the 2.5" tailpipes option works out at £349.

I trust that this is of interest to you. If you want to book in, or require any further information, then please call either myself or Lisa French on 0870 600 3133.

We are based at Unit 11 Moniton Trading Estate, West Ham Lane, Worting, Basingstoke RG22 5EE. Other centres include Plymouth, London and Gloucestershire.

Thanks for contacting us,
Regards,

Alex Hollo-Tas.
Longlife Exhausts
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pub Meet in Northants - 20th April 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: Pub Meet in Northants - 20th April 2008

Post  Guest 21/4/2008, 8:49 am

Good pics on the SMS website Rich. cheers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Stu 21/4/2008, 9:24 am

I'm sorry i couldn't make it today Sad ,was looking forward to the silverstone pub and sounds like it went well.Had this sunday off work,but just moved to a new branch and had no cover this weekend!!!!!!!!! Mad
I'm glad to hear your car is up and running stewart, Very Happy i remember you winning pride of ownership at brit car last year.I hope to be able to get to more events this year as my own car is running much better now,but i work alot of weekends (in retail) and also split my time supporting "the old man" with his sprinting and hill climbing with his kit car,at goodwood next sat Very Happy

Hope to meet soon.

Stuart.
p.s. will have raffle tickets-sounds like a good idea guys Exclamation
Stu
Stu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2