Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
ZS Hatch Grey Monaco Leather trim (ebay) I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
ZS Hatch Grey Monaco Leather trim (ebay) I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
ZS Hatch Grey Monaco Leather trim (ebay) I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
ZS Hatch Grey Monaco Leather trim (ebay) I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
ZS Hatch Grey Monaco Leather trim (ebay) I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
ZS Hatch Grey Monaco Leather trim (ebay) I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
ZS Hatch Grey Monaco Leather trim (ebay) I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
ZS Hatch Grey Monaco Leather trim (ebay) I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
ZS Hatch Grey Monaco Leather trim (ebay) I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
ZS Hatch Grey Monaco Leather trim (ebay) I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

ZS Hatch Grey Monaco Leather trim (ebay)

5 posters

Go down

ZS Hatch Grey Monaco Leather trim (ebay) Empty ZS Hatch Grey Monaco Leather trim (ebay)

Post  Matt Parker 13/1/2012, 9:12 am

Full interior grey leather monaco seats and door cards for ZS hatch on the bay of E

ZS Monaco

Steve?
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

ZS Hatch Grey Monaco Leather trim (ebay) Empty Re: ZS Hatch Grey Monaco Leather trim (ebay)

Post  Sambomonkee 13/1/2012, 5:57 pm

Would these fit the saloon?
Sambomonkee
Sambomonkee

Back to top Go down

ZS Hatch Grey Monaco Leather trim (ebay) Empty Re: ZS Hatch Grey Monaco Leather trim (ebay)

Post  Tony 13/1/2012, 7:02 pm

iirc, the rear seats are different in the saloon and hatch.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  StevePem 13/1/2012, 11:17 pm

Matt Parker wrote:Full interior grey leather monaco seats and door cards for ZS hatch on the bay of E

ZS Monaco

Steve?

Really holding out for red monaco No still not seen any for the hatch

Even plain black would be OK but I think the grey monaco panels would add one too many colour variations
StevePem
StevePem

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 14/1/2012, 12:00 am

It's the grey monaco in Smudge and I've just changed the seat backs to the ones with headrests - finally - although it is at the expense of the seatbelt clips and the centre belt tidy so I shall have to see if they're retro-fittable. Lovely seats though... Thanks again Matt! Suspect Laughing
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 14/1/2012, 10:11 am

There is also a green monaco set on ebay atm, still no sign of red Sad

The interior can be fitted to a saloon apart from the rear bench, the rear back rest fits but you just need to swap the mounting brackets that bolt on with M6 bolts, and vice versa to the hatch from saloon.
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down