Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Anyone around Northampton cheap/free that could take a look at my rover 200? I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Anyone around Northampton cheap/free that could take a look at my rover 200? I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Anyone around Northampton cheap/free that could take a look at my rover 200? I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Anyone around Northampton cheap/free that could take a look at my rover 200? I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Anyone around Northampton cheap/free that could take a look at my rover 200? I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Anyone around Northampton cheap/free that could take a look at my rover 200? I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Anyone around Northampton cheap/free that could take a look at my rover 200? I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Anyone around Northampton cheap/free that could take a look at my rover 200? I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Anyone around Northampton cheap/free that could take a look at my rover 200? I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Anyone around Northampton cheap/free that could take a look at my rover 200? I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Anyone around Northampton cheap/free that could take a look at my rover 200?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone around Northampton cheap/free that could take a look at my rover 200? Empty Anyone around Northampton cheap/free that could take a look at my rover 200?

Post  Crazyyen 20/4/2011, 6:22 am

Hiya im in need of help with my rover 200 i wanted her fixing please cheap or free im starting to hate the nose she making now we are having hot days and the windows are down all i hear is the engine screaming ive been told it the EXHAUST MANIFOLD GASKET Crying or Very sad

thanks iain
Crazyyen
Crazyyen

Back to top Go down

Anyone around Northampton cheap/free that could take a look at my rover 200? Empty Re: Anyone around Northampton cheap/free that could take a look at my rover 200?

Post  Rich 20/4/2011, 10:20 pm

Bring it to the next local meet and I'm sure one of our techie guys can have a gander at it for you. Otherwise, I'm sure Martin at Clifton Garage could give you a free diagnosis and a quote. That would give you a basic idea of what you're dealing with.

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Anyone around Northampton cheap/free that could take a look at my rover 200? Empty Re: Anyone around Northampton cheap/free that could take a look at my rover 200?

Post  Captain Slow 21/4/2011, 2:45 am

Bring it down over the bank holiday and I'll have a look for you if you wish.
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crazyyen 21/4/2011, 5:11 am

Cheers Rich that will be a great help to me when is the next local meet ? thinking of it now i should of asked you guys a pol Sad..let do a quick google search about Clifton Garage

Captain Slow were about are you as i will be more then happy to bring it down for you too look at it as im free any time really Very Happy

Iain
Crazyyen
Crazyyen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 21/4/2011, 7:07 am

Crazyyen wrote:Cheers Rich that will be a great help to me when is the next local meet ? thinking of it now i should of asked you guys a pol Sad..let do a quick google search about Clifton Garage
Details of meetings are always at the top of the forum home page. Also, if you look at the Banter section, you'll find a thread about Clifton Garage.

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 21/4/2011, 9:07 am

Bedfordshire near Shefford
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down