Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
KraftHaus KH front splitter - SOLD! I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
KraftHaus KH front splitter - SOLD! I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
KraftHaus KH front splitter - SOLD! I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
KraftHaus KH front splitter - SOLD! I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
KraftHaus KH front splitter - SOLD! I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
KraftHaus KH front splitter - SOLD! I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
KraftHaus KH front splitter - SOLD! I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
KraftHaus KH front splitter - SOLD! I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
KraftHaus KH front splitter - SOLD! I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
KraftHaus KH front splitter - SOLD! I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

KraftHaus KH front splitter - SOLD!

3 posters

Go down

KraftHaus KH front splitter - SOLD! Empty KraftHaus KH front splitter - SOLD!

Post  Nick 26/3/2011, 9:04 am

Fibreglass front splitter for an MGF £20 (of which £5 will go to Help 4 Heroes) currently home painted tahiti blue but easy to spray any colour, easy to fit and does provide that important front end stability at speed.
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

KraftHaus KH front splitter - SOLD! Empty Re: KraftHaus KH front splitter - SOLD!

Post  Rich 26/3/2011, 9:39 am

Any chance you could bring it with you on Sunday? I'm trying to persuade my dad that he needs one! Suspect

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

KraftHaus KH front splitter - SOLD! Empty Re: KraftHaus KH front splitter - SOLD!

Post  Nick 26/3/2011, 9:53 am

Eeerm it'll be a squeeze, but yup I'll pop it in the passenger seat...should spray up nicely Very Happy
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 26/3/2011, 9:54 am

Me want me want me want pleeeeeeeaaaassssseeee Smile

Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 26/3/2011, 10:01 am

Oooh now what do I do, Rich I guess your dad has first option, but you owe Matt a few favours so if you say its his I'll bring it to Thursdays pub meet instead of Sundays drive out.

Just to clarify it is the Fibreglass replica not the carbon fibre one that colin has Laughing
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 26/3/2011, 10:08 am

Thats ok, I'll take second offer, I know Rich has to do a hard job of persuading Graham so I'm not worried lol

Years ago I had the full carbon fibre splitter that was very very rare but I broke this on the Nurburgring unfortunately so I've only had fibre glass since as the normal carbon fibre are not all carbon so its got to be painted or nothing at all Smile
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 26/3/2011, 5:11 pm

My thoughts were actually that if my dad did want to pay for it, I could swap it for mine as it wouldn't need respraying and my dad could have my black one. But as Matt says, there's a distinct possibility he'll say no. Mind you, he has raised the point several times since he saw one at Stoneleigh for the same price and missed it because he hesitated, and when he came round to my house the other day he mentioned taking off Ollie's as it wasn't being used!!!!

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 27/3/2011, 2:35 am

Sold!

Spoke to my dad this morning and he's happy with the deal. Nick, when you reach the Toby we can transfer it to my boot so you don't have to have a stiff passenger all the way to the pub! Smile

Sorry Matt. Sad

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 27/3/2011, 7:18 am

cool job done.... and yes I'd be gratefull to shift it to your car tomorrow as it's surprisingly big when shoved on the passenger seat.
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 27/3/2011, 8:19 am

Crying or Very sad

no problem, first come first serve plus I'm in no rush for it Smile

really need to find time to go through the garage to get rid of alot of stuff as its abit full, 1 VVC engine went today though, but another set of 16" lightweights has took its place lol Laughing
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 24/5/2011, 5:46 pm

It's fitted and looking good. Didn't get any pics but will do very soon. Not sure if my folks are coming to the Sunday run but you'll see it if they do!

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 24/5/2011, 7:55 pm

Excellent glad you got you dad to fit it at last has he noticed the difference in front end lift ?
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 24/5/2011, 8:31 pm

Nick wrote:Excellent glad you got you dad to fit it at last has he noticed the difference in front end lift ?
I'll just correct that... I fitted it for him, as it was sitting in his garage doing nothing and it was the only way it was going to get done! He hasn't driven anywhere with it so wouldn't have noticed the difference. I keep telling him it will definitely make the front more stable but he reckons it won't be that noticeable. Proof of the pudding, as they say... Cool Laugh my a**e off!

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 25/5/2011, 7:41 am

WHYYYYYY did you have to fit it, I could of had it Crying or Very sad

Smile

I'll wait till he's not looking and help my self Wink
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 25/5/2011, 7:44 am

You don't want to do that... It's holding his bumper together! I have to give him credit for actually getting it all sprayed up in satin black earlier.

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 26/5/2011, 8:24 am

lol

I'm just surprised that its actually gone on the car Smile
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down