Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Thursday on I presume... October edition! I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Thursday on I presume... October edition! I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Thursday on I presume... October edition! I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Thursday on I presume... October edition! I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Thursday on I presume... October edition! I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Thursday on I presume... October edition! I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Thursday on I presume... October edition! I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Thursday on I presume... October edition! I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Thursday on I presume... October edition! I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Thursday on I presume... October edition! I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Thursday on I presume... October edition!

4 posters

Go down

Thursday on I presume... October edition! Empty Thursday on I presume... October edition!

Post  Rich 10/10/2010, 11:32 pm

Just a small warning reminder that I will be collecting deposits and menu choices at the next local meeting... 21st October for those who don't know when the third Thursday of the month is!
Rolling Eyes Wink

Details of the Christmas meet are HERE and the menu choices are HERE.

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Thursday on I presume... October edition! Empty Re: Thursday on I presume... October edition!

Post  Captain Slow 12/10/2010, 7:25 am

Rich wrote:... 21st October for those who don't know when the third Thursday of the month is!

I take that as for my benefit Laughing
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Thursday on I presume... October edition! Empty Re: Thursday on I presume... October edition!

Post  Nick 12/10/2010, 11:56 pm

Ian, you are a blonde.....and it wouldnt be refering to me no way, nope, no sireee.... Big eyes!

Yup I'll see you guys on the 21st will bring funds for the Christmas bash and I've packed up the member of the year trophy so I'll bring that along too (if I remember).
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 20/10/2010, 11:16 pm

Sorry chaps, but I'm now going to be working away that night Rolling Eyes Things are fairly 'lively' at work at the moment (if you've been reading the press) lots of takeover talk etc so I'm gettign dragged into a few things at the lat minute.

Rich I will send over the deposit for the Christmas meal, I can paypal or post direct to you or drop it off after work one evening, let me know what you prefer.

Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 21/10/2010, 6:47 pm

Nick wrote:I will send over the deposit for the Christmas meal, I can paypal or post direct to you or drop it off after work one evening, let me know what you prefer.
PayPal is probably the easiest, but can I ask that you add 50p for the transaction charge? Don't forget I'll need your menu choices too.

Thinking about it, it might be a little difficult returning the trophy that way! Rolling Eyes Perhaps we could meet up for a drink sometime soon as I need to speak 'admin' to you anyway... Cool

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 21/10/2010, 6:51 pm

To those coming tonight... A reminder I'll be collecting deposits and menu choices from anyone who hasn't paid/chosen already... Vitally important now, as you'll know if you've read the latest update on the Christmas thread... Suspect

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 22/10/2010, 6:15 pm

Good meeting last night and not a bad turn-out. Thanks to all that attended. Thumbs up

See you all for the regional meeting at the end of the month! Might just have a venue and convoy details sorted over this weekend... Suspect Laugh my a**e off!

Thumbs up

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  StevePem 23/10/2010, 1:44 am

Yes, finally made it to my first Thursday meeting after 9 months! Cheers!

Was good to catch up with those who were there and for those (few) who turn up on 31st, will see you then.

Maybe we will just end up going to Lee's place for a cup of tea and pack a few boxes Found nemo!
StevePem
StevePem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down