Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Local Breaker with a TF - anyone know? I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Local Breaker with a TF - anyone know? I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Local Breaker with a TF - anyone know? I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Local Breaker with a TF - anyone know? I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Local Breaker with a TF - anyone know? I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Local Breaker with a TF - anyone know? I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Local Breaker with a TF - anyone know? I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Local Breaker with a TF - anyone know? I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Local Breaker with a TF - anyone know? I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Local Breaker with a TF - anyone know? I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Local Breaker with a TF - anyone know?

4 posters

Go down

Local Breaker with a TF - anyone know? Empty Local Breaker with a TF - anyone know?

Post  StevePem 20/9/2010, 9:36 pm

As above, does anyone know of a local breaker who has a TF in?

I need the nearside lower rear wheel arch plastic liner panel that the garage removed when they fitted my exhaust and subsequently lost!

Fed up of chasing them for a replacement so may just as well try to get one from a breaker.

Cheers
Steve
StevePem
StevePem

Back to top Go down

Local Breaker with a TF - anyone know? Empty Re: Local Breaker with a TF - anyone know?

Post  Rich 20/9/2010, 9:55 pm

I would try IntaPart in Daventry. They usually have one or two in.

Details at http://www.intapart.com

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Local Breaker with a TF - anyone know? Empty Re: Local Breaker with a TF - anyone know?

Post  StevePem 20/9/2010, 11:10 pm

Thanks Rich

I will give them a try

Cheers
Steve
StevePem
StevePem

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 21/9/2010, 7:28 am

yup Intapart would be my recommendation, might be worth giving xpart a bell, PJ Green in Flore usually get hold of everything I've asked them for...
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  StevePem 23/9/2010, 1:51 am

Thanks, Nick, have sent a "parts request" to them so will see what comes back.

In theory it should be easy to get hold of one from a scrappy, almost every TF ever broken up will have had this intact and I can't imagine there is a huge demand! Not sure if the F wheel arch is the same, if so there will be even more about.

Not sure if you will be able to get a new panel from xPart? Will probably be expensive even if you can.
StevePem
StevePem

Back to top Go down

Post  StevePem 23/9/2010, 1:58 am

Just checked Rimmer Bros site - 29.07 for the panel and 90p for 2 screws!!!
StevePem
StevePem

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 23/9/2010, 7:30 am

I completely forgot to ask for the panel tonight as i have just collected afew TF front end parts from this seller http://shop.ebay.co.uk/tohoha77/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25 he said he is currently breaking a cat c TF 160 so may be worth sending him a message asking for the panel.
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  StevePem 23/9/2010, 7:30 pm

Thanks Matt,

I will send him a message, whereabouts is he located?

Cheers
Steve
StevePem
StevePem

Back to top Go down

Post  StevePem 24/9/2010, 8:53 pm

Hi Matt, tried your man but said he had already sold the liners.

No joy from anyone else yet either - can't believe it is so hard to get hold of one of these! I bet 99% get crushed along with the bodyshel once everything else is removed.
StevePem
StevePem

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 25/9/2010, 8:27 am

Shame Sad

only others I know is via ebay is MGFnTFBITZ.co.uk and then welovemgfs.co.uk both are the main sellers and breakers on ebay and they not too far from me, and I have used them many times, got to pay welovemgfs a visit soon to see about afew more spares for Fizzbot for the new season Smile
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down