Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Northants regional 'local' monthly meetings I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Northants regional 'local' monthly meetings I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Northants regional 'local' monthly meetings I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Northants regional 'local' monthly meetings I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Northants regional 'local' monthly meetings I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Northants regional 'local' monthly meetings I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Northants regional 'local' monthly meetings I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Northants regional 'local' monthly meetings I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Northants regional 'local' monthly meetings I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Northants regional 'local' monthly meetings I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Northants regional 'local' monthly meetings

Go down

Northants regional 'local' monthly meetings Empty Northants regional 'local' monthly meetings

Post  Rich 18/1/2010, 3:15 am

Northants regional 'local' monthly meetings Billing Mill

The local meetings are held on the FIRST THURSDAY of every month. The meeting starts at around 7.30pm and members regularly take advantage of the excellent value menu and of course a nice refreshment.

See below for the latest venue information and remember that we welcome not only members but those interested in joining the club too, so please feel free to drop in!

Rich

Last edited by Rich on 23/9/2014, 1:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Northants regional 'local' monthly meetings Empty Re: Northants regional 'local' monthly meetings

Post  Rich 2/6/2014, 4:34 am

As can be seen from the picture above, June 2014 sees a change from our usual venue. It's not too far from our previous meeting place so it shouldn't be too difficult to reach us.

BILLING MILL belongs to the same pub management group as our previous venue, so the menus are exactly the same. You won't miss out on your favourites. It doesn't have a carvery but roast dinners are included in your choices and are still good value.

Click HERE to find out more about the venue.

It's really easy to find... Follow the sign off the A45 to Billing Aquadrome. Drive past the Crow Lane industrial estate on your right and up to a small roundabout. Go straight on here past the BP Garage on your right, then look for the signs on the right into a car park. Follow round on the left up to a little bridge. Be cautious here as it's a tight turn. The pub is right in front of you!

Northants regional 'local' monthly meetings Billing_Mill_Satpic

There are two car parks. For club parking, it's best if we use the one adjacent to the marina as all the bays are in a straight line and it's usually less busy (the pic above was probably taken on a midsummer weekend!). When you go over the little bridge in front of the pub, take a right turn. It's a tight bend just before the bridge so drive with caution...
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Northants regional 'local' monthly meetings Empty Re: Northants regional 'local' monthly meetings

Post  Rich 21/12/2014, 11:06 pm

The first meeting of 2015 would have fallen on New Years' Day so we're postponing it to the following week. That'll be 8th January. I hope you can make it.

In the meantime, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the admin folk, santa

Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down