Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Set of MGF centre silver vents, centre console, cowling I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Set of MGF centre silver vents, centre console, cowling I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Set of MGF centre silver vents, centre console, cowling I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Set of MGF centre silver vents, centre console, cowling I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Set of MGF centre silver vents, centre console, cowling I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Set of MGF centre silver vents, centre console, cowling I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Set of MGF centre silver vents, centre console, cowling I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Set of MGF centre silver vents, centre console, cowling I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Set of MGF centre silver vents, centre console, cowling I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Set of MGF centre silver vents, centre console, cowling I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Set of MGF centre silver vents, centre console, cowling

3 posters

Go down

Set of MGF centre silver vents, centre console, cowling Empty Set of MGF centre silver vents, centre console, cowling

Post  cejsmith 19/8/2010, 8:31 pm

Morning All

As some of you know I'm deblinging my car, I have now taken out the items noted above and replaced them with carbon fibre ones.

Set of MGF centre silver vents, centre console, cowling Mk1

I'm going to put them on ebay, but if any ones interested give me a shout, they cost £150 from the MGF centre , but as you can imagine I only want £149.99 for them( joking!!!)

Col
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Set of MGF centre silver vents, centre console, cowling Empty Re: Set of MGF centre silver vents, centre console, cowling

Post  Rich 19/8/2010, 11:28 pm

Added a pic from the MGF Centre's website, just in case anyone didn't know what they were looking at... Their price is actually £150 PLUS VAT EXCHANGE! Evil or Very Mad

Go on, make Colin's day. Get yourself a bargain... Cool

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Set of MGF centre silver vents, centre console, cowling Empty Re: Set of MGF centre silver vents, centre console, cowling

Post  cejsmith 20/8/2010, 12:42 am

I'll even throw in my chavtastic fake metal floor mats!!!!!!
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 20/8/2010, 1:50 am

cejsmith wrote:I'll even throw in my chavtastic fake metal floor mats!!!!!!
Well that's just sent any potential buyers running! silent

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 21/8/2010, 4:49 am

cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 21/8/2010, 7:26 am

Im struggling to look at the second pic due to the ammount of 'bling' from those mats lol

Parts look good and will be ideal for anyone wanting to freshen up their mk1 trim Smile
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 22/8/2010, 8:22 pm

sold now
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down