Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Gaydon ticket and Free seat to get there - Stu? I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Gaydon ticket and Free seat to get there - Stu? I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Gaydon ticket and Free seat to get there - Stu? I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Gaydon ticket and Free seat to get there - Stu? I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Gaydon ticket and Free seat to get there - Stu? I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Gaydon ticket and Free seat to get there - Stu? I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Gaydon ticket and Free seat to get there - Stu? I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Gaydon ticket and Free seat to get there - Stu? I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Gaydon ticket and Free seat to get there - Stu? I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Gaydon ticket and Free seat to get there - Stu? I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Gaydon ticket and Free seat to get there - Stu?

4 posters

Go down

Gaydon ticket and Free seat to get there - Stu? Empty Gaydon ticket and Free seat to get there - Stu?

Post  StevePem 28/7/2010, 9:53 pm

I thought I would open up a new thread for this rather than leave it hidden in the MGFIFTEEN general thread...

BlueStu wrote:All depends on having a mgtf to drive as im not turning up in a megane!! Gaydon ticket and Free seat to get there - Stu? 590841
Hi Stu,

If you are still interested in Gaydon, I am booked onto the run but my "navigator" has bailed out on me so I have a free seat and a ticket for Gaydon.

Downside is you have to suffer my company on the journey!

Steve

PS
If Stu cannot do, the offer is open to anyone. If you just want the ticket and can pick it up from J15a at the start of the run, or Olney beforehand that is ok too
StevePem
StevePem

Back to top Go down

Gaydon ticket and Free seat to get there - Stu? Empty Re: Gaydon ticket and Free seat to get there - Stu?

Post  Lee121 30/7/2010, 7:17 am

I'll take the ticket Steve..if thats ok
Lee121
Lee121

Back to top Go down

Gaydon ticket and Free seat to get there - Stu? Empty Re: Gaydon ticket and Free seat to get there - Stu?

Post  Captain Slow 30/7/2010, 8:01 am

Steve-I've posted in the other thread ref the ticket but Lee's post was up first, so it's his Gaydon ticket and Free seat to get there - Stu? Icon_smile
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  StevePem 30/7/2010, 8:43 am

OK both.

Lee - I will give you a call yomorrow

Cheers
Steve
StevePem
StevePem

Back to top Go down

Post  Stu 30/7/2010, 10:03 am

Thanks for the thought steve.
Stu
Stu

Back to top Go down

Post  StevePem 30/7/2010, 10:01 pm

One final twist, as my Son and none of my friends wanted to come out to play with me on Sunday, my Wife has offered to fill the navigators seat so back to a full car and no spare ticket.

Look forward to seeing you all on Sunday
StevePem
StevePem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down