Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low... I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low... I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low... I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low... I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low... I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low... I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low... I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low... I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low... I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low... I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low...

5 posters

Go down

Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low... Empty Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low...

Post  dressur 28/1/2009, 3:21 am

You guessed it - Ms "Smug about her ride height being spot on" is not so smug now!! Lets just say that if Wriggly was a Trophy, it'd be spot on!!
Best find a place that does pump ups and ask if they operate a barter system!!!
dressur
dressur

Back to top Go down

Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low... Empty Re: Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low...

Post  Dark Knight 28/1/2009, 3:25 am

or try stews tactics
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low... Empty Re: Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low...

Post  dressur 28/1/2009, 3:28 am

Dark Knight wrote:or try stews tactics

"Barter" A system whereby a item or service is exchanged for a different item or service, to the mutual satisfaction of both parties.
dressur
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 28/1/2009, 3:45 am

Dont forget that ride height is dependant on temparature , it's meant to be measured at 17 deg c and you have to make an allowance of 0.5 mm for every degree below that. So as its about 3 degrees here today then you're really 7mm higher than you think you are (if that makes sense).
Mines lower than a trophy at the moment I know I need mine doing... Rolling Eyes
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 28/1/2009, 4:30 am

As Nick has said, you have to factor in the temperature in your calculations. It might not be that bad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  daved 28/1/2009, 6:08 am

Ally

It might be worth checking if you have a leek in any of the Hydragas system. I do and apparently it is a common fault with a leeky cone at the top of each corner. Pumping it up just means that the fluid leeks out until it settles to the pressure where it doesn't escape any more.

There is a full explanantion on Deiter's site here http://www.mgfcar.de/hydragas/blownhydra.html

Cheers

Dave
daved
daved

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur 28/1/2009, 6:35 am

daved wrote:Ally

It might be worth checking if you have a leek in any of the Hydragas system

Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low... Leek Found one!
dressur
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 28/1/2009, 6:45 am

Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low... Leek

did you mean this?

Last edited by Dark Knight on 28/1/2009, 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur 28/1/2009, 6:46 am

Dark Knight wrote:Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low... Leek

did you mean this?

It worked in 'preview'!!
dressur
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 28/1/2009, 6:47 am

dressur wrote:
Dark Knight wrote:Poor Wriggly - feeling a bit low... Leek

did you mean this?

It worked in 'preview'!!

yh it did for me too

ok for those interested hereis the link
http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:5czC8WUE4rWhjM:http://www.dog-toy.co.uk/dogproducts/product_images/leek.jpg
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 28/1/2009, 9:41 am

Ally, if you look at your post again, you will see I have fixed your leek for you!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  saffie 28/1/2009, 8:37 pm

Henry's still a little bit on the high side... Even though the manual says it's right. I get confused!
saffie
saffie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 28/1/2009, 8:49 pm

saffie wrote:Henry's still a little bit on the high side... Even though the manual says it's right. I get confused!

even in this cold weather?
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  saffie 28/1/2009, 9:15 pm

Yup Smile Still, it means speed bumps aren't a problem!
saffie
saffie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 28/1/2009, 9:23 pm

saffie wrote:Yup Smile Still, it means speed bumps aren't a problem!

well it just designed for Oxford perfectly then!

is it getting used much?
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  saffie 28/1/2009, 9:29 pm

Henry is my only car, so I use him every day. I travel from Summertown to Drayton St Leonard, which is 12 miles each way, with a good portion of it down country lanes (very bumpy).
saffie
saffie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down