Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
A very merry christmas to all SmSers!! I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
A very merry christmas to all SmSers!! I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
A very merry christmas to all SmSers!! I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
A very merry christmas to all SmSers!! I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
A very merry christmas to all SmSers!! I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
A very merry christmas to all SmSers!! I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
A very merry christmas to all SmSers!! I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
A very merry christmas to all SmSers!! I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
A very merry christmas to all SmSers!! I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
A very merry christmas to all SmSers!! I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

A very merry christmas to all SmSers!!

+5
Rich
Tony
Ed Pemberton
Miss Ali
Stu
9 posters

Go down

A very merry christmas to all SmSers!! Empty A very merry christmas to all SmSers!!

Post  Stu 20/12/2011, 12:38 pm

Merry Christmas!
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and Fab New Year and hope you all have a great time as i didnt get to the christmas bash this year and it's nearly upon us rendeer santa

Stu. Santa Wave!
Stu
Stu

Back to top Go down

A very merry christmas to all SmSers!! Empty Re: A very merry christmas to all SmSers!!

Post  Miss Ali 23/12/2011, 12:02 am

I too would like to say a big merry Xmas to all those I have met since I joined as I also did not get to the Xmas bash.

I would also like to add a big thank you to all those I have met and who have given me a nice warm welcome into the club during 2011.

I look forward to sharing some more great times with you ion 2012

Ali x
Miss Ali
Miss Ali

Back to top Go down

A very merry christmas to all SmSers!! Empty Re: A very merry christmas to all SmSers!!

Post  Ed Pemberton 24/12/2011, 8:43 pm

To all,

I like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to 2012. Both sarah and I look forward to seeing you all in the next year.

All the best

Ed & Sarah

Santa Wave! Merry Christmas! Santa Wave!
Ed Pemberton
Ed Pemberton

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony 24/12/2011, 8:51 pm

Just in case I'm too inebr.... ineebra.... ermmm... pissed, to post later....

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 24/12/2011, 9:11 pm

Christmas Eve and the fun and games begin!
Santa Wave! Groovy! Merry Christmas!

A very merry Christmas to one and all,
Love Rich & Kate

PS if you need to know how close Santa is to delivering to your house, click HERE!
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  gotenks1321 24/12/2011, 9:17 pm

Merry Christmas everyone Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!
gotenks1321
gotenks1321

Back to top Go down

Post  Sambomonkee 24/12/2011, 10:10 pm

Happy Crimbo from the Sambridge Clan, and yes Rich with have been tracking him since 9 am Smile
Sambomonkee
Sambomonkee

Back to top Go down

Post  adrianvvc 25/12/2011, 3:43 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY
adrianvvc
adrianvvc

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 26/12/2011, 4:24 am

merry chrimbo Very Happy
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down