Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected!

+7
Stu
Lee121
Nick
Captain Jack
Captain Slow
Rich
cejsmith
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected!

Post  Rich 19/9/2010, 5:57 am

Coming but not testing! Cool

I'll do the official photography...

Rich

Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rolling road meet - Thread resurrected!

Post  Captain Slow 19/9/2010, 11:42 am

Me x2 if required...
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  Stu 30/9/2010, 6:24 am

Hi

Just wondering if there is any news on the possible rolling road ? im interested but im not on the list on page 1,i would need to know ahead to get time off if its a sat.

cheers

Stu
Stu
Stu

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 28/3/2011, 11:42 pm

Nick has suggested we do a rolling road meet again, it doesn't have to be in MK.

If anyone whats to do it in April, please put there name on the list.
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack 29/3/2011, 12:38 am

Me please as were now freshly MOT'd and good to go.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 29/3/2011, 2:16 am

Me please, would be good to see what the Trophy does before I fettle it.
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 29/3/2011, 2:34 am

me (obviously).... the hardest thing is gettign somewhere to open on a saturday (when most people can make it. I could probably get a half day and do it one afternoon, theres a place in Northampton who are pretty approachable and have a good rep but is that convenient for everyone? chances of a weekend are more slim.

I'm wondering if we could tie up a late RR session in Northampton the night of the Northants opub meet ie next thursday at say 3 or 4 o'clockish then we could go on and commiserate /brag about the results in the pub afterwards Very Happy
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 29/3/2011, 3:02 am

Nick wrote:I'm wondering if we could tie up a late RR session in Northampton the night of the Northants pub meet ie next thursday at say 3 or 4 o'clockish then we could go on and commiserate /brag about the results in the pub afterwards Very Happy
That's still too soon if we want to get numbers. People will need to give notice at work, etc. If you want to do it on an evening meet, perhaps we could do it in May?

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 29/3/2011, 3:06 am

I'm up for the afternoon option, such is the joy of being self employed. As for moving it to May I would rather strike while the iron is hot and do it in April.
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 29/3/2011, 4:23 am

cejsmith wrote:I'm up for the afternoon option, such is the joy of being self employed. As for moving it to May I would rather strike while the iron is hot and do it in April.
That's me out then... Crying or Very sad Sad

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 29/3/2011, 8:21 am

Nick wrote:me (obviously).... the hardest thing is gettign somewhere to open on a saturday (when most people can make it. I could probably get a half day and do it one afternoon, theres a place in Northampton who are pretty approachable and have a good rep but is that convenient for everyone? chances of a weekend are more slim.

JamSport?
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 29/3/2011, 8:37 am

yup thats the one, they've done loads of different forums cars, but last time I spoke to them they needed a minimum of 10 cars to open on a saturday, so mid week looks more likely.
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 29/3/2011, 8:39 am

Linky HERE! study

Excuse the Fords... Shocked

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 29/3/2011, 9:49 pm

Ok

Nick and I have gone ahead and booked in to the rolling road on next wednesday afternoon.

If any one else wants to come then, give me a shout , they can fit in another 3 cars.

Sorry it's in the afternoon, but we didn't think we would be able to get 10 people together.

Here is the link to the place where we are going

http://www.jam-sport.co.uk/
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 29/3/2011, 10:19 pm

Ooh excited, I have a target of 150 - 155 BHP, I think 12 BHP higher than when it was new for a 14 year old MGF may be a bit optimistic Rolling Eyes , perf mods wise it only has cat back exhaust, 52 mm throttle body and a Cold air induction kit & iridium plugs....one day I'll get a 421 manifold and a sports cat. so any guesses on the final result...
Oh and Lee you NEED to come on this one so we can see how the Z&F remap has helped...you know you want to Very Happy
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 29/3/2011, 10:22 pm

What time next Wednesday?
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 29/3/2011, 10:35 pm

2/2.30pm onwards
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee121 29/3/2011, 11:06 pm

yup....a possibility....but what's the cost.....now am one of the 1.6 million again, have to watch the pennies Neutral
Lee121
Lee121

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 29/3/2011, 11:20 pm

Hi Lee about £50

Arn't things going well as Simplyhealth then????
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow 30/3/2011, 12:29 am

Lee121 wrote:yup....a possibility....but what's the cost.....now am one of the 1.6 million again, have to watch the pennies Neutral

Sorry to hear that mate Sad when did this all happen?

Colin, I'll see if I can plunder a half day at work-might not be up until 2.30-3pm though if that's OK.
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee121 30/3/2011, 1:06 am

Been on the cards for a bit.....last day is 31st, crap happens Evil or Very Mad
Lee121
Lee121

Back to top Go down

Post  StevePem 30/3/2011, 1:18 am

Hi Lee, that is really bad news. I guess if it has been on the cards for a while you have already been looking around so hope something turns up soon.

I get all kinds of job details from agencies (nothing ever good for me though!) so if I see anything I will pass it on.

Cheers
Steve
StevePem
StevePem

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 30/3/2011, 2:46 am

Captain Slow wrote:Colin, I'll see if I can plunder a half day at work-might not be up until 2.30-3pm though if that's OK.
NO probs, Iain if you can come, the more the merrier.
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 30/3/2011, 2:47 am

Lee121 wrote:Been on the cards for a bit.....last day is 31st, crap happens Evil or Very Mad
Really sorry to hear that Lee , we work in sh**ty industry mate. I hope you get something soon.
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee121 30/3/2011, 4:09 am

StevePem wrote:Hi Lee, that is really bad news. I guess if it has been on the cards for a while you have already been looking around so hope something turns up soon.

I get all kinds of job details from agencies (nothing ever good for me though!) so if I see anything I will pass it on.

Cheers
Steve

Thanks Steve.....mucho appreciated
Lee121
Lee121

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next