Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
MG6 preview to take centre stage at MGLive! I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
MG6 preview to take centre stage at MGLive! I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
MG6 preview to take centre stage at MGLive! I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
MG6 preview to take centre stage at MGLive! I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
MG6 preview to take centre stage at MGLive! I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
MG6 preview to take centre stage at MGLive! I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
MG6 preview to take centre stage at MGLive! I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
MG6 preview to take centre stage at MGLive! I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
MG6 preview to take centre stage at MGLive! I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
MG6 preview to take centre stage at MGLive! I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

MG6 preview to take centre stage at MGLive!

4 posters

Go down

MG6 preview to take centre stage at MGLive! Empty MG6 preview to take centre stage at MGLive!

Post  Matto 180 16/4/2010, 5:15 am

ABINGDON’S MG Car Club is thrilled to announce that MG Motor UK has chosen MGLive!, the marque’s largest International event, to exclusively pre-launch the highly anticipated MG6 saloon car.

Speculation has been rife amongst MG Owners about the whereabouts of the pre-launch preview, and the MG Car Club can now confirm the MG6 will be proudly showcased at MGLive! which takes place at Silverstone on June 4th, 5th, 6th.

Huge excitement surrounds the MG6 – the first new MG since 2001. With thousands of enthusiasts expected to descend on Silverstone in June, the award-winning MGLive! event will provide a perfect portal for an official preview.

MG Motor UK will have a high-profile, three day presence at the event in a prominent central location.

MGLive! has been staged consecutively at the iconic Northamptonshire circuit since 1950 – and is set to celebrate 60 glorious years in 2010.

The MG Car Club, which has raced on Silverstone’s International circuit since the early nineties, will now make the exciting transition to the full 3.2 mile Grand Prix track.

The switch will allow MGCC competitors to experience the thrill of Stowe and Abbey – famous corners which will now roar to the sound of MGs from across nine decades

Guy Jones, Sales and Marketing Director for MG Motor UK said

“We strongly believe that the loyal fans of the MG brand should have the first opportunity to see the new MG6 and what better opportunity than at the world famous Silverstone race circuit at the MG Live! event in June. This is already a great event and a testimony to the strength of the MG brand, so it is fitting that we take the all new MG6 there as part of the celebrations surrounding the MG brand. The MG6 will be the centre piece of the MG Motor stand at the heart of the action for the weekend at Silverstone.”

MG Car Club Chairman John Day said:

“ We are ecstatic that MG Motor UK have chosen MGLive! to officially preview the MG6. I know that our members will be excited by this announcement and the presence of the manufacturer at MGLive! continues the exceptional relationship between the MG Car Club and MG Motor UK.”

Tickets for the event are available to purchase by visiting www.mglive.com

MG6 preview to take centre stage at MGLive! MG6shot12

Well, you know where you need to come to see it first!
Matto 180
Matto 180

Back to top Go down

MG6 preview to take centre stage at MGLive! Empty Re: MG6 preview to take centre stage at MGLive!

Post  Captain Jack 16/4/2010, 9:06 am

As much as i hate to say, that looks SO similiar to my 'other' car its untrue - even the paint is practically the same!!

http://www.dcccl.nl/migrated/850/Saffron%20nachtfoto-1280.jpg
Captain Jack
Captain Jack

Back to top Go down

MG6 preview to take centre stage at MGLive! Empty Re: MG6 preview to take centre stage at MGLive!

Post  Nick 16/4/2010, 9:17 am

Marcus....Too many doors!

Matto...I'm looking forward to having a nosey at that see you there MG6 preview to take centre stage at MGLive! Icon_biggrin
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 16/4/2010, 9:55 pm

I might be in a minority but I have to say it does absolutely nothing for me. I don't think it's in the true image of an MG and isn't really that different to many of the other modern saloons available these days. I'm not saying it's not a really nice car - it looks rather smart I think - but I would still rather own a ZS or ZT and the fact that there's an MG badge slapped on it is not enough to persuade me otherwise...

...IMO! Laugh my a**e off!

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down