Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
I think I passed the infamous Shaggy this morning I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
I think I passed the infamous Shaggy this morning I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
I think I passed the infamous Shaggy this morning I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
I think I passed the infamous Shaggy this morning I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
I think I passed the infamous Shaggy this morning I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
I think I passed the infamous Shaggy this morning I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
I think I passed the infamous Shaggy this morning I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
I think I passed the infamous Shaggy this morning I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
I think I passed the infamous Shaggy this morning I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
I think I passed the infamous Shaggy this morning I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

I think I passed the infamous Shaggy this morning

4 posters

Go down

I think I passed the infamous Shaggy this morning Empty I think I passed the infamous Shaggy this morning

Post  dressur 14/5/2008, 5:37 am

Was it you Stewart - on the Farmoor road at about 8.30am? If it was - that was my first wave from another F!!

Ally
dressur
dressur

Back to top Go down

I think I passed the infamous Shaggy this morning Empty Re: I think I passed the infamous Shaggy this morning

Post  Nick 14/5/2008, 5:57 am

It could've been him , are your ears bleeding?? Laughing
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

I think I passed the infamous Shaggy this morning Empty Re: I think I passed the infamous Shaggy this morning

Post  dressur 14/5/2008, 6:10 am

Nick wrote:It could've been him , are your ears bleeding?? Laughing

No - maybe he was just warming up!

Big sticker on the bonnet! I thought it looked familiar..
dressur
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 14/5/2008, 6:40 am

sounds like it was..... where is he anyway?
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE 14/5/2008, 7:34 am

I never EVER get spotted, and I am always out and about Sad
M77XNE
M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 14/5/2008, 7:45 am

stop driving on them deserted roads all the time then
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE 14/5/2008, 7:47 am

I don't. I'm usually on ALL the busy roads and NO one, that's right NO one see's me! Sad Sad
M77XNE
M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 14/5/2008, 7:51 am

M77XNE wrote:I don't. I'm usually on ALL the busy roads and NO one, that's right NO one see's me! Sad Sad

your going to need some over the top decals then to get you noticed
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE 14/5/2008, 7:52 am

I think I might Paul!!!! Smile

Maxine!
M77XNE
M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 14/5/2008, 7:54 am

M77XNE wrote:I think I might Paul!!!! Smile

Maxine!

anyone know where max can get a big pink MG logo for her car??? Very Happy
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE 14/5/2008, 7:56 am

Pink won't go with my seats Sad
M77XNE
M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 14/5/2008, 7:59 am

change the seats too Rolling Eyes
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/5/2008, 10:54 am

dressur wrote:Was it you Stewart - on the Farmoor road at about 8.30am? If it was - that was my first wave from another F!!

Ally
Hi Ally, yep it was me! I passed a few this morning, and waved at all of them, but only one waved back! I live just the other side of the toll bridge, so go that way every day, but usually take the LR. However Shaggy was having a new exhaust front pipe fitted today, so took it to a mates house to do the work!

Nick wrote:It could've been him , are your ears bleeding?? Laughing
It wasn't at full volume, due to the front pipe having completely snapped in half! However, with a new one fitted, the TT is waking up all of oxford again!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/5/2008, 10:56 am

PaulMGTF160 wrote:
M77XNE wrote:I think I might Paul!!!! Smile

Maxine!

anyone know where max can get a big pink MG logo for her car??? Very Happy

Yep! Shall I order one up for you??!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur 14/5/2008, 3:51 pm

scubastewart wrote:
dressur wrote:Was it you Stewart - on the Farmoor road at about 8.30am? If it was - that was my first wave from another F!!

Ally
Hi Ally, yep it was me! I passed a few this morning, and waved at all of them, but only one waved back!

I was the one who waved back!!
dressur
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 14/5/2008, 6:19 pm

Oh Ally you were up early!! Looks like for a small group were beginning to spot each other
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down