Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Charity presentation at the monthly meet I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Charity presentation at the monthly meet I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Charity presentation at the monthly meet I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Charity presentation at the monthly meet I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Charity presentation at the monthly meet I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Charity presentation at the monthly meet I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Charity presentation at the monthly meet I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Charity presentation at the monthly meet I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Charity presentation at the monthly meet I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Charity presentation at the monthly meet I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Charity presentation at the monthly meet

5 posters

Go down

Charity presentation at the monthly meet Empty Charity presentation at the monthly meet

Post  Rich 2/10/2012, 5:34 am

Just a reminder, and a heads up to those who weren't at the last meet, this Thursday (4th October) is a special pub meet as we have Chris from UK Homes 4 Heroes is going to do a presentation, explaining what the charity does and more importantly, why. He will be bringing one of the vans he uses for the outreach work and we'll be talking how Angel - our charity MGF - will hopefully help to make a difference.

Please don't turn up too late for this one. It's not to be missed!

As here's an exclusive for SmS members... A sneak peak of something big happening next February... www.friends-round-london.org.uk

Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Charity presentation at the monthly meet Empty Re: Charity presentation at the monthly meet

Post  Captain Slow 2/10/2012, 9:16 am

Rich wrote:
Please don't turn up too late for this one. It's not to be missed!

I'll try my best but bear in mind I work until 6 and come from the Hertfordshire border...
Captain Slow
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Charity presentation at the monthly meet Empty Re: Charity presentation at the monthly meet

Post  cejsmith 2/10/2012, 6:51 pm

what time is it kicking off???
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  andyhells 3/10/2012, 3:11 am

Will be there but also may run slightly late as andy ha his retinopathy appointment that afternoon, so he might not be able to see much but will be all ears lol
andyhells
andyhells

http://www.image980.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 3/10/2012, 4:58 am

Guys, knowing that some of you may be a tad later than others we'll start as late as possible but please still try to be there as early as you can. Thanks!
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 3/10/2012, 7:15 pm

cejsmith wrote:what time is it kicking off???
Rich please can you answer the above question mate, so we all can be there for the correct time. Laughing
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 3/10/2012, 7:22 pm

cejsmith wrote:
Rich please can you answer the above question mate, so we all can be there for the correct time. Laughing
Thought I'd done that in my last post... Cool

We'll start when the majority of people have arrived. The meetin will start at the usual start time so it'll be as soon as possible after that.
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 3/10/2012, 7:59 pm

Rich wrote:
cejsmith wrote:
Thought I'd done that in my last post... Cool

We'll start when the majority of people have arrived. The meetin will start at the usual start time so it'll be as soon as possible after that.

Fair enough mate , I just though a time 7pm, 7.30pm, 8pm etc would be a nice thing to aim for but just go with the flow works just as well Very Happy
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 3/10/2012, 9:04 pm

I'll come straight in form work so I should be there between 6:15-7 o'clock depending on how bad my day is Rolling Eyes
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down