Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Oh Dear... I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Oh Dear... I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Oh Dear... I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Oh Dear... I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Oh Dear... I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Oh Dear... I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Oh Dear... I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Oh Dear... I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Oh Dear... I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Oh Dear... I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Oh Dear...

3 posters

Go down

Oh Dear... Empty Oh Dear...

Post  Sambomonkee 26/7/2012, 9:34 pm

http://forums.xpowerforums.com/showthread.php?t=60951

Funny thing is he keeps offering me parts (plus the ones he still owes me, ie boot carpet etc), he has offered my a gear box and exhaust, the only way I was going to accept was cash on delivery, hes meant to turn up today, we will see Smile

At the end of the day, he does get good priced parts, but your never sure if he actually does have them or is just on a crazed forum posting session Smile

Parts are pretty safe with, has for the price I'm not going to lose out on, but larger things like cars and engines, no chance learnt my lesson there, its only he's "few" friends that seem to say he does a good job working on his cars, parts, if they turn up are generally as good as the next breaker.

Oh, and if you can be bothered to look he's been in the news "for the right" reasons, something to do with a train crash his dad was in?
Sambomonkee
Sambomonkee

Back to top Go down

Oh Dear... Empty Re: Oh Dear...

Post  cejsmith 26/7/2012, 10:00 pm

Just make sure he has clear title to these parts , you dont want the old bill knocking on your door!!!
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sambomonkee 26/7/2012, 10:26 pm

hehe, well just had a call he will be here in 30 minutes, was a little surprised but saves me having to pay 65 pounds!!! for delivery from Chris Willmot Breakers, to talk too he is a very nice person, probably has a duel personality.
Sambomonkee
Sambomonkee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sambomonkee 27/7/2012, 4:34 am

Well, he's getting a load of grief on the Zs forum as well as the xpower forum, same guy, but he did turn up here today, with all the parts I needed, as well as a nice shiny longlife backbox.

He is a right weird person as to talk to he is really nice, if not a little iratating in not shutting up, but obviously has issues. I swear when people ask for parts he just says he has it when he doesn't and than waits until something turns up, just keeping people hanging on.

The guy I have just bought the lightened fly wheel off is also waiting for a gearbox from him for over 2 months, he paid in advance!!, yet he personally brought a gearbox to me!

Maybe he just likes me, after all I am very, very attractive to both males and females Oh Dear... 84887
Sambomonkee
Sambomonkee

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 27/7/2012, 4:42 am

Lee I'm really starting to worry about you, I hope your not offering him favours to keep him sweet Shocked
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sambomonkee 27/7/2012, 4:47 am

cejsmith wrote:Lee I'm really starting to worry about you, I hope your not offering him favours to keep him sweet Oh Dear... 3696926579

Why you jealous Oh Dear... 356801
Sambomonkee
Sambomonkee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sambomonkee 1/8/2012, 8:03 pm

After loads of people started to come forward with many complaints this has finally happened

http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=22164

I suppose we should just wait a year or two now and see where he pops up. In the year or so he has been "trading" on that site he has conned and ripped people off in the at least the 10's, god knows how many others, myself getting away quite lightly compared to many.

Sambomonkee
Sambomonkee

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony 2/8/2012, 12:44 am

You need to be logged in to see that link. Can you sumarise here?
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sambomonkee 2/8/2012, 12:59 am

Exclamation To Whom It May Concern
Due to the amount of complaints received from forum members and obvious questionable trading practices the site admin team revoked this members trading status. We had allowed said member to continue using his paid subs as a supporter although warned about his conduct. However it has appeared we have had a few more members experiencing issues with this person and have acted forthwith as this was bringing the forum into disrepute.

Therefore Rovermgparts, MG6Turbo or whatever other pseudonym is used is now banned from this forum.

If anyone has grievances with this person then I wish you well in what you do. In no way did this forum endorse this trader, he appeared to have changed his ways and as such we cut him some slack. However it is obvious this was not the case and as such we had to be diplomatic in our approach to managing the situation.

I know there have been members who have had good work and service done, you are the minority. We have acted for the good of this forum and it is not personal.

There are other items on the agenda that could be aired on this forum concerning certain members posting questionable comments that could be taken further as said comments are questioning the integrity of the site team/owners. I think some of you ought to rethink what you post in future. I am not going to elaborate further and wish to draw a line under this issue.

I hope this is the end of this except for those still having issues.

Many thanks.

Mick

If you need to name and shame then who am I stop you? It is there for all to use and see.
Sambomonkee
Sambomonkee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down