Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Weekend plans I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Weekend plans I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Weekend plans I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Weekend plans I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Weekend plans I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Weekend plans I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Weekend plans I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Weekend plans I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Weekend plans I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Weekend plans I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Weekend plans

2 posters

Go down

Weekend plans Empty Weekend plans

Post  Matt Parker 28/4/2012, 6:39 am

As we are having such great weather lately I was just curious if anyone had many plans to make the most of it?

As I enjoy getting all dirty and more importantly 'moist' I'll be setting up the gazebo over my green F to carry out a head gasket change(nowt wrong with it just doing as a precaution), thermostat, water pump, cambelts, full service etc. Once that is done I'll be fitting a new glass roof assemble to a bare frame ready for a friends TF and then after that stripping and rebuilding several PG1 gearboxes for a friends 1.8 K Turbo Mini. Oh also I have Nick's suspension pump to put back together as I have all my new parts today so he will be able to help people out from Thursday Laughing

and as I'm feeling in the mood I may even consider doing something on one of my own cars too if the weather isn't too bad Dunno! Smile
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Weekend plans Empty Re: Weekend plans

Post  Nick 28/4/2012, 7:21 am

Sounds like a busy weekend matey, but I'm weirdly jealous of all the car stuff you get to do. I shall be ferrying my kids around on sat and visiting the relatives in Worcester on Sunday...no car time, but hey there's always the bank holiday next week and of course Thursday for our monthly meet, god I hope the weather gets better!
Thanks for all the work on the suspension pump I can't believe it was so complicated Embarassed , I really appreciate the work...beers / food is on me on Thursday Smile
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 28/4/2012, 7:32 am

Don't be jealous as I just think I'm crazy as all I ever do is car stuff Daft and to do something different at times like yesterday for example, scived off work half the day to go to the cinema with a friend and then spend it with her family was a nice change, but then if I didn't do all the car stuff I would be very lost and not know what to do with myself Roll on floor laughi

had the delivery from Liquid Levers today, which is good timing, of all my spare parts for my pump and yours so that can go back together which then just leaves me with an old BL darlek to sort out for a silly welsh man I know lol
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down