Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
ITG Panel Filter - Alternative supplier or different filter? I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
ITG Panel Filter - Alternative supplier or different filter? I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
ITG Panel Filter - Alternative supplier or different filter? I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
ITG Panel Filter - Alternative supplier or different filter? I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
ITG Panel Filter - Alternative supplier or different filter? I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
ITG Panel Filter - Alternative supplier or different filter? I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
ITG Panel Filter - Alternative supplier or different filter? I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
ITG Panel Filter - Alternative supplier or different filter? I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
ITG Panel Filter - Alternative supplier or different filter? I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
ITG Panel Filter - Alternative supplier or different filter? I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

ITG Panel Filter - Alternative supplier or different filter?

3 posters

Go down

ITG Panel Filter - Alternative supplier or different filter? Empty ITG Panel Filter - Alternative supplier or different filter?

Post  Rich 13/9/2011, 11:28 pm

Bit miffed at the moment...

I've got my ITG panel filter on back order with PTP at the moment (ordered 10 days ago) and I've just received an email saying it's likely to be another 7-10 working days! I'm just a little nervous as I wanted it in for the Tuning Day and it's getting closer. Brown & Gammons have them in stock but they're £20 more expensive, and even they can't see why there's such a difference in price compared to an MGF one. After all they're only slightly bigger and the Trophy ones are the same as the TF ones! Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

Rich

Last edited by Rich on 14/9/2011, 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

ITG Panel Filter - Alternative supplier or different filter? Empty Re: ITG Panel Filter - Alternative supplier or different filter?

Post  cejsmith 13/9/2011, 11:46 pm

cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

ITG Panel Filter - Alternative supplier or different filter? Empty Re: ITG Panel Filter - Alternative supplier or different filter?

Post  Rich 13/9/2011, 11:56 pm

Is this where you went to then? It just worried me when they said it was for all K Series cars when there are actually several variations...

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 14/9/2011, 12:01 am

Rich wrote:Is this where you went to then? It just worried me when they said it was for all K Series cars when there are actually several variations...

Rich

Nope I got mine from PTP, but if you remember I found this after I had brought mine.

Why not give them a ring and ask it's actual size???
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 14/9/2011, 12:05 am

cejsmith wrote:Why not give them a ring and ask it's actual size???
Just have and they only have ones for the Elise. He's going to check to see if the airbox is the same but they are moving premises at the moment and he was in the old building and the stock in the new one!

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 14/9/2011, 2:04 am

PTP have offered me a Pipercross panel filter instead of the ITG for less money. They reckon there's no difference in performance or quality... and they're handmade here in good ol' Northampton... Do I just go for it and get a tenner back for my troubles?

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 14/9/2011, 4:19 am

Thats up to you, I'm an ITG man so there's no prize's for guessing what I would have, but with it being a panel filter you wont really get much difference in the way of performance from any, its when you go to a cone filter and enclosure your see more differences in the makes.
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down