Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Door cards -  Are they the same as mine???? I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Door cards -  Are they the same as mine???? I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Door cards -  Are they the same as mine???? I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Door cards -  Are they the same as mine???? I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Door cards -  Are they the same as mine???? I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Door cards -  Are they the same as mine???? I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Door cards -  Are they the same as mine???? I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Door cards -  Are they the same as mine???? I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Door cards -  Are they the same as mine???? I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Door cards -  Are they the same as mine???? I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Door cards - Are they the same as mine????

4 posters

Go down

Door cards -  Are they the same as mine???? Empty Door cards - Are they the same as mine????

Post  cejsmith 8/9/2011, 8:00 pm

Do you think these are the same colour as my interior , they look a darker shade to me

Door cards -  Are they the same as mine???? Kgrhqq13
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Door cards -  Are they the same as mine???? Empty Re: Door cards - Are they the same as mine????

Post  Rich 8/9/2011, 8:04 pm

I would say they probably are as there is only the one tan interior available and they don't look like they've been sprayed or anything. Anyhow, don't you only need the inserts?

You could sell them on with your inserts in and possibly end up with zero cost to you!

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Door cards -  Are they the same as mine???? Empty Re: Door cards - Are they the same as mine????

Post  Matt Parker 8/9/2011, 8:30 pm

same as what are in the garage loft lol, bought spares for my dad's years ago, why did you want them?
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 8/9/2011, 8:45 pm

One word... wood! Laughing

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 8/9/2011, 9:22 pm

Rich wrote:One word... wood! Laughing

Rich

So true I dream of wood!!!!!

I just thought they looked darker than mine, are you sure there is only one tan/cream interior colour?????
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 8/9/2011, 10:47 pm

Yup, sure. I think the difference in colour is that the picture has been taken with a phone camera so the contrast and brightness aren't all that good. I reckon you're safe... for the right price of course! Suspect

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 9/9/2011, 2:21 am

Where is the smiley I want right now "Im with stupid" with the arrows pointing up Tongue

It will be just down to the camera and lighting conditions at the time that makes it look different. There is only one trim option like that, the only difference you get in the full trim option is that the seats can be tan and brown or tan and cream, but thats it, your safe Smile
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 9/9/2011, 7:04 pm

Matt Parker wrote:Where is the smiley I want right now "Im with stupid" with the arrows pointing up Tongue

It will be just down to the camera and lighting conditions at the time that makes it look different. There is only one trim option like that, the only difference you get in the full trim option is that the seats can be tan and brown or tan and cream, but thats it, your safe Smile

Yes Matt I'm often very stupid Crying or Very sad , but you have missed one colour conbination on the seats which mine has Tan and alcantra Very Happy
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick 9/9/2011, 7:48 pm

I think Matt was meaning that he was in agreement with Rich rather than you were stupid.....but he'd have been correct either way Laughing
Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 9/9/2011, 8:08 pm

Well I've brought them so we shall see Very Happy

Last edited by cejsmith on 10/9/2011, 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 10/9/2011, 12:21 am

yes Nick I wa referrint to Rich, but if you like Col it can be applied to yuorself too incase you were feeling left out Laughing
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 17/9/2011, 8:15 pm

well chaps we where wrong the door inserts are walnut!!!!

I'm not having alot of luck at the moment Crying or Very sad
Door cards -  Are they the same as mine???? Imag0013
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 17/9/2011, 8:41 pm

What on earth is that colour? Well I will apologise but I have never seen that colour in a car before. And don't think I'd want to! That's not tan...

But wasn't it for the walnut you bought them? And you got that didn't you? So surely not all that bad as you can put your old inserts in the new cards and sell them on... Possibly... Suspect

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 18/9/2011, 1:28 am

it's called walnut according to the sticker on the inside of the panel.

I was hopeing to use one on the panels on my car as I have some damage on the handle on mine, but such is life!!!!!

So any one what a pair of walnut door panels with black and cream leather inserts???
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 18/9/2011, 6:33 am

pale Thats a very dirty 'Walnut' trim door card and you TF trim is called 'Light Tan'

In the original picture I was thinking it was just down to poor lighting and that fact that it was grubby that was making it look different, forgot to mention the 2 different tones I'll get my coat!

oh well, clean them up, put your inserts on them and sell off Smile
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 28/9/2011, 9:17 am

Col just found these TF Tan door cards if you still want some. Just up the road from me, well 20mins but I go there afew times and I could do with paying them a visit soon so could collect them for you if you wanted.
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 28/9/2011, 8:32 pm

Thanks Matt

I will think about them, I've spent a lot out now on the car and still have the remap and body work to pay for and I would like some better suspension.

I will try and sell the walnut ones and the door inserts I have first to get some inflow.
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down