Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am



Welcome Damien

Go down

Welcome Damien

Post  dressur on 26/1/2009, 7:04 am

Glad to have another new recruit - even if he does need to put a top coat on his tf!! Another X-primer to keep Lee company!!

And I claim this one Paul!! No question that I am top recruiter so far this year!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  Guest on 26/1/2009, 7:28 am

Welcome Damian.

Now Ally, if you really want to be top recruiter, then check out http://www.mgcc.co.uk/starcar
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  dressur on 26/1/2009, 7:43 am

scubastewart wrote:Welcome Damian.

Now Ally, if you really want to be top recruiter, then check out [url=http://www.mgcc.co.uk/starcar
http://www.mgcc.co.uk/starcar[/quote[/url]]

You want me to recruit - so you can have the car? Hmm -remind me what I have to gain from doing that?
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  Dark Knight on 26/1/2009, 8:01 am

Thinks that one a piece this year. Anyway think I topped last year for recruits LOL

Welcome damiem hope to see you at a meet soon


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  dressur on 26/1/2009, 8:05 am

Dark Knight wrote:Thinks that one a piece this year. Anyway think I topped last year for recruits LOL

Welcome damiem hope to see you at a meet soon

Will was a joint effort!!!

1.5 to me I think!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  Dark Knight on 26/1/2009, 8:11 am

dressur wrote:
Dark Knight wrote:Thinks that one a piece this year. Anyway think I topped last year for recruits LOL

Welcome damiem hope to see you at a meet soon

Will was a joint effort!!!

1.5 to me I think!

LOL fair point. 1.5 is about right If only he'd joined gist time

Never mind I have a few more lined up


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  Guest on 26/1/2009, 8:14 am

Honestly, I would love to win the Star Car, but sadly myself and Andy Knott are not allowed. Strange really, seeing as I wrote the rules!!!

However, how about doing it to win the car for yourself. It really is going to be one of the most amazing MGFs ever. I already have about £6k worth of stuff/work committed for the car and I'm still trying to get more.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  Rich on 26/1/2009, 6:09 pm

Welcome to SmS!

Thanks for signing up to the forum. A bit out of the region but hey, what the heck! If you can email me your full details and a decent pic of your car, I'll add you to the website...

Rich


Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

avatar
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator


http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  Zedhead on 26/1/2009, 10:12 pm

welcome damien!
avatar
Zedhead
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  MeetwithDamien on 27/1/2009, 5:48 am

Zedhead wrote:welcome damien!

Thanks alot...!
avatar
MeetwithDamien
Registered user
Registered user


http://www.facebook.com/BroadmeadDevelopments

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  Guest on 27/1/2009, 6:02 am

Hey Damien, welcome aboard. Good to see you have made your first post.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  Dark Knight on 27/1/2009, 6:33 am

MeetwithDamien wrote:
Zedhead wrote:welcome damien!

Thanks alot...!

Your welcome

A man of few words i see.......

You'll have to get some pics up on here


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  MeetwithDamien on 27/1/2009, 8:20 am

Hello Guys,, dont get me started , once I start talking I dont stop. bit ticked off today,, I also have a freelander and had to get a spare key and fob made up... talk about rip off....! Dealer stealer syndrome.....! As for pics whats the deal just email them in and what details are requested... ? am coming alomg to that pub meeting on sunday leaving from hayes up the M40 so I ll meet up with anyone on route if ok..
avatar
MeetwithDamien
Registered user
Registered user


http://www.facebook.com/BroadmeadDevelopments

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  Dark Knight on 27/1/2009, 10:17 pm

MeetwithDamien wrote:Hello Guys,, dont get me started , once I start talking I dont stop. bit ticked off today,, I also have a freelander and had to get a spare key and fob made up... talk about rip off....! Dealer stealer syndrome.....! As for pics whats the deal just email them in and what details are requested... ? am coming alomg to that pub meeting on sunday leaving from hayes up the M40 so I ll meet up with anyone on route if ok..

Stew knows all about Freelanders, you have the same cars........

Will be good to see you on Sunday, so will add you to the list

Paul


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  dressur on 27/1/2009, 10:45 pm

Dark Knight wrote:
MeetwithDamien wrote:Hello Guys,, dont get me started , once I start talking I dont stop. bit ticked off today,, I also have a freelander and had to get a spare key and fob made up... talk about rip off....! Dealer stealer syndrome.....! As for pics whats the deal just email them in and what details are requested... ? am coming alomg to that pub meeting on sunday leaving from hayes up the M40 so I ll meet up with anyone on route if ok..

Stew knows all about Freelanders, you have the same cars........

Will be good to see you on Sunday, so will add you to the list

Paul

And they are both into diving - if Stewart hadnt scared everyone witless with his humping talk yesterday - I would have forseen the beginning of a beautiful friendship!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  Dark Knight on 27/1/2009, 10:48 pm

Just what the forum neededlast night anyway a bit of lively banter!!! get all the newbies involved too


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  dressur on 27/1/2009, 10:51 pm

Dark Knight wrote:Just what the forum neededlast night anyway a bit of lively banter!!! get all the newbies involved too

We're going to get told off at some point though!!
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  Dark Knight on 27/1/2009, 10:55 pm

dressur wrote:
Dark Knight wrote:Just what the forum neededlast night anyway a bit of lively banter!!! get all the newbies involved too

We're going to get told off at some point though!!

do i look bothered!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  willsavage on 27/1/2009, 10:58 pm

Laughing the forum police will be out. everyone run I'll get my coat!
avatar
willsavage
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  Dark Knight on 27/1/2009, 11:04 pm

willsavage wrote:Laughing the forum police will be out. everyone run I'll get my coat!

where Shocked ????????

runs for cover!!!!I'll get my coat!

Laugh my a**e off!


2012 BMW 125d M Sport
2012 BMW 318d Sport

Dark Knight
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  dressur on 28/1/2009, 1:18 am

Dark Knight wrote:
willsavage wrote:Laughing the forum police will be out. everyone run I'll get my coat!

where Shocked ????????

runs for cover!!!!I'll get my coat!

Laugh my a**e off!

Thought you weren't bothered?
avatar
dressur
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  willsavage on 28/1/2009, 2:59 am

computer says noooooooo Driver
avatar
willsavage
Registered user
Registered user


Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Damien

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum