Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
For sale - a charcoal F with a BAD attitude!! I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
For sale - a charcoal F with a BAD attitude!! I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
For sale - a charcoal F with a BAD attitude!! I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
For sale - a charcoal F with a BAD attitude!! I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
For sale - a charcoal F with a BAD attitude!! I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
For sale - a charcoal F with a BAD attitude!! I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
For sale - a charcoal F with a BAD attitude!! I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
For sale - a charcoal F with a BAD attitude!! I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
For sale - a charcoal F with a BAD attitude!! I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
For sale - a charcoal F with a BAD attitude!! I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

For sale - a charcoal F with a BAD attitude!!

4 posters

Go down

For sale - a charcoal F with a BAD attitude!! Empty For sale - a charcoal F with a BAD attitude!!

Post  dressur 17/8/2008, 12:04 am

I have just decided that a spot of retail therapy was in order to alleviate the boredom..walked out of the flat only to find that Wriggly was sitting there at a suspiciously drunken angle and the front tyre was as flat as a pancake. I only checked them yesterday - and topped up the offending one! Whipped my compressor out of the boot, only to find that the cigarette lighter - which worked pefectly at Fest - has now packed up!

Not sure what I've done to upset him this week - but whatever it is, he's fighting back with every weapon in his armory!
dressur
dressur

Back to top Go down

For sale - a charcoal F with a BAD attitude!! Empty Re: For sale - a charcoal F with a BAD attitude!!

Post  saffie 17/8/2008, 1:33 am

Can't help with the tyre, but I had the same problem with my lighter, which I got my housemate to fix. I'm sure I could bribe him to do yours...
saffie
saffie

Back to top Go down

For sale - a charcoal F with a BAD attitude!! Empty Re: For sale - a charcoal F with a BAD attitude!!

Post  M77XNE 17/8/2008, 8:30 am

Oh no Ally, thats pants!!!

No one has punctured your tyre have they?

My cig lighter, as you know, doesn't work all that well. GURR
M77XNE
M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack 17/8/2008, 9:00 am

How did you fix yours Saf?

Does Art need more computer bits?? bribery???

Mine doesn't stay engaged, have to keep my finger on it to get it to stay hot....
Captain Jack
Captain Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE 17/8/2008, 9:03 am

marcus mgf wrote:
Mine doesn't stay engaged, have to keep my finger on it to get it to stay hot....

Like many women Marcus! lol
M77XNE
M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Jack 17/8/2008, 9:06 am

haha, no they're more problamatic than cars!!
Captain Jack
Captain Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur 17/8/2008, 9:57 am

I think I may have established what's wrong! Got a friend with a working cig lighter to come round, reinflated the tyre, and stood there scratching my head as I screwed the valve cap back on - only for the loud hissing to start again.

Took it off again, and there was a little stone wedged in the valve! Am hoping thats what the problem was - and that I still have a tyre full of air in the morning!
dressur
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  saffie 17/8/2008, 11:02 am

marcus mgf wrote:How did you fix yours Saf?

Does Art need more computer bits?? bribery???

I'll ask him tomorrow Smile
saffie
saffie

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE 17/8/2008, 10:47 pm

dressur wrote:I think I may have established what's wrong! Got a friend with a working cig lighter to come round, reinflated the tyre, and stood there scratching my head as I screwed the valve cap back on - only for the loud hissing to start again.

Took it off again, and there was a little stone wedged in the valve! Am hoping thats what the problem was - and that I still have a tyre full of air in the morning!

How the hell did you manage to get a stone in there?? Rolling Eyes Suspect
M77XNE
M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  dressur 18/8/2008, 12:25 am

M77XNE wrote:
dressur wrote:I think I may have established what's wrong! Got a friend with a working cig lighter to come round, reinflated the tyre, and stood there scratching my head as I screwed the valve cap back on - only for the loud hissing to start again.

How the hell did you manage to get a stone in there?? Rolling Eyes Suspect

I think I must have scooped it up when I put the valve cap down on the ground to put air in it the previous day!
dressur
dressur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down