Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
For all the Classic Rover enthusiasts I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
For all the Classic Rover enthusiasts I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
For all the Classic Rover enthusiasts I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
For all the Classic Rover enthusiasts I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
For all the Classic Rover enthusiasts I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
For all the Classic Rover enthusiasts I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
For all the Classic Rover enthusiasts I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
For all the Classic Rover enthusiasts I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
For all the Classic Rover enthusiasts I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
For all the Classic Rover enthusiasts I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

For all the Classic Rover enthusiasts

3 posters

Go down

For all the Classic Rover enthusiasts Empty For all the Classic Rover enthusiasts

Post  Dark Knight 30/7/2008, 8:29 pm

Well i spotted this last week, its not the best pic but i'm sure you can see what it is

For all the Classic Rover enthusiasts 24072010
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

For all the Classic Rover enthusiasts Empty Re: For all the Classic Rover enthusiasts

Post  Rich 30/7/2008, 10:37 pm

It's an MoT Testing centre! Laughing

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

For all the Classic Rover enthusiasts Empty Re: For all the Classic Rover enthusiasts

Post  Dark Knight 30/7/2008, 10:49 pm

Rich Stone wrote:It's an MoT Testing centre! Laughing

Rich

There is always one!!!

You need to put your glasses on rich so you can see the car in front!! Shocked
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 30/7/2008, 10:57 pm

PaulMGTF160 wrote:There is always one!!!

Oh yeah! Lovely white pickup. We could use that for moving gazebos and banners about for the club...

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 30/7/2008, 10:59 pm

Rich Stone wrote:
PaulMGTF160 wrote:There is always one!!!

Oh yeah! Lovely white pickup. We could use that for moving gazebos and banners about for the club...

Rich

Rich they were the wifes glasses now go find yours and you'll be able to see properly!! Laughing
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 30/7/2008, 11:06 pm

Well I think I've milked that one as far as it'll go now. Yeah, Yeah, a beautiful Ford Focus. Wheels look like ZR 17" alloys...

Seriously, that's a very nice car you've spotted but it does look in need of some love. Personally, I would want to get the bumpers back on and give it a glossy finish, but it looks pretty solid and a very good project car. Bit of surface rust underneath (at least I hope it's surface!).

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 30/7/2008, 11:10 pm

Rich Stone wrote:Well I think I've milked that one as far as it'll go now. Yeah, Yeah, a beautiful Ford Focus. Wheels look like ZR 17" alloys...

Seriously, that's a very nice car you've spotted but it does look in need of some love. Personally, I would want to get the bumpers back on and give it a glossy finish, but it looks pretty solid and a very good project car. Bit of surface rust underneath (at least I hope it's surface!).

Rich

well the interior is in very good condition, as for the exterior they are in the process of reviving it, i saw the bumpers being taken off and there have been working on the body work too the passenger side is looking shiny now but it is taking alot of work. it appears it is being done in there spare time..... i'm walking that way now so time for another nosey!!
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 30/7/2008, 11:11 pm

See if you can get some more pics then... Interior, bits they've done, etc.

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 30/7/2008, 11:13 pm

Rich Stone wrote:See if you can get some more pics then... Interior, bits they've done, etc.

Rich

i'll see what i can do!!
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 30/7/2008, 11:45 pm

ok so i didnt get all the pics i wanted as my phone battery dies but i did get a picture from the front now the front chrome bits replaced, also the rust on the rear has been ground back and now looking alot tidier than before.

Spot the car in the picture next the Rover........... A very well looked after tidy looking Morris Oxford!

For all the Classic Rover enthusiasts 30072010
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  daved 30/7/2008, 11:55 pm

That's brilliant Paul. I wish I owned an Austin Cambridge, a Morris Oxford a Rover 3.5, a working MGB, an MG 1300, etc, etc.................................. Laughing

Cheers

Dave
daved
daved

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Knight 30/7/2008, 11:57 pm

daved wrote:That's brilliant Paul. I wish I owned an Austin Cambridge, a Morris Oxford a Rover 3.5, a working MGB, an MG 1300, etc, etc.................................. Laughing

Cheers

Dave

i j ust keep spotting all your favourite cars and i didnt even realise it!
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 31/7/2008, 3:50 am

I just noticed the Rover's reg plate, FGT. Was it a glimpse into the future?

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down