Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Bleugh - Hungover :( I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Bleugh - Hungover :( I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Bleugh - Hungover :( I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Bleugh - Hungover :( I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Bleugh - Hungover :( I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Bleugh - Hungover :( I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Bleugh - Hungover :( I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Bleugh - Hungover :( I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Bleugh - Hungover :( I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Bleugh - Hungover :( I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Bleugh - Hungover :(

4 posters

Go down

Bleugh - Hungover :( Empty Bleugh - Hungover :(

Post  M77XNE 31/3/2008, 12:25 am

I drank FARRRRRR too much rose wine lastnight. I wasn't going to go out, I was going to be good and catch up on college work, but I thought I'd go for a boogie.

I went to a club in Northamton, it was YUM YUM night (https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=10959111063&ref=nf) They played Northern Soul, Ska, Deep Funk, Motown and all that sorta stuff. All very retro, but a top night. MY friends were pretty drunk when they picked my up, so I played catch up. Usually it only takes 1 or 2 glasses of wine to get me merry, but oh no, not this time - a bottle or 3 later I wasn't even there. GURRRR Evil or Very Mad

Anyway, dancing all night wasn't a problem, walking down the stairs out of the club wasn't a problem...but once outside that's where the problem was! whoops.

We drove back to Wellingborough and went into our 'local' where I had a diet coke with NO alcohol! I saw my policeman friend who offered me a lift home Smile Woke up this morning with a cracker of a bad head Sad Sad So I have just had a nice cuppa tea and a bacon sarnie - Feeling better now. Very Happy Tongue
M77XNE
M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Bleugh - Hungover :( Empty Re: Bleugh - Hungover :(

Post  Lee121 31/3/2008, 5:24 am

The yoof of today Tongue Dunno! Laugh my a**e off!
Lee121
Lee121

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 31/3/2008, 6:13 am

Not really the most constructive posting to discourage drink driving is it? Mad

Rich.
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE 31/3/2008, 6:14 am

And what about the 'Yoof' of today? I'm a fantastic example aint I guv? Tongue queen
M77XNE
M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE 31/3/2008, 6:16 am

Rich Stone wrote:Not really the most constructive posting to discourage drink driving is it? Mad

Rich.

NO ONE WAS DRINK DRIVING.

We had a driver, I only do style and class! lol Wink Very Happy
M77XNE
M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 31/3/2008, 6:20 am

M77XNE wrote:And what about the 'Yoof' of today? I'm a fantastic example aint I guv? Tongue queen
Unfortunately, yeah... Daft

Rich

Last edited by Rich Stone on 31/3/2008, 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE 31/3/2008, 6:23 am

lovely! My job on this planet is now done and I shall leave you all in peace! lol
M77XNE
M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 31/3/2008, 6:33 am

M77XNE wrote:NO ONE WAS DRINK DRIVING.

We had a driver, I only do style and class! lol Wink Very Happy

Sorry, didn't mean it to sound like I thought you were. I was just reffering to the fact that you're an enthusiastic drinker and an enthusiastic driver... Didn't think for a minute you would combine the two! It was a 'tongue-in-cheek' comment, as they say. And Lee was just referring to the fact that he can't hold his drink like he used to in his early years...! (runs and hides until the aftershock dispurses) Pinky fight Laugh my a**e off!

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE 31/3/2008, 6:38 am

Aftershock, you mentioned AFTERSHOCK!!! Ummm, I like the red one lol

Rich, no worries - I just wouldn't want anyone to think I or my friends were drink driving. I don't even have one drink if I'm driving, I know what I'm like!!

I just can't wait for our evening get together, we could get Lee to drink loads and we/I can shave his eyebrows off!!! Lol Laughing
M77XNE
M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 31/3/2008, 6:59 am

Delete as applicable... We/you could if we/you like! I'll make sure the camera is poised... Shocked

I'm going to wait until the Silverstone pub meet and see what people think. Dave is already knocking the venue on the F Ref forum because of the smell of the treatment works in the summer which I suppose is a valid point as we would probably be sat outside on the sunny evenings. I wish the Nav at Stoke Bruerne didn't get so busy in the summer. That would be the perfect venue, except for the lack of accommodation for the inebriated! Laughing

What day do you think would be a good one for an evening meet? I was thinking a Tuesday. I'll have to record Holby City though!!!!

Rich.
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE 31/3/2008, 7:18 am

Oh, you GEEK!!! Record holby - sad sad sad old man!!!!!!

Nah, the smell at the Quays or Billing aint that bad really, I'm sure we'll get over it you know. There is always the good ole Toby if not lol Rolling Eyes
M77XNE
M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 31/3/2008, 7:36 am

M77XNE wrote:Oh, you GEEK!!! Record holby - sad sad sad old man!!!!!!
Well I do work for the NHS... and I'm not old! Even after 21st, I'll still be in my thirties... Cheerleader

Have you ever been to the Toby on a weeknight? I thought you liked an exciting environment. It's ok if you were going for a quiet evening meal, but for a spritely young car club like ours? A bit dull I think.
Sleep

What's the Priory like on an evening? Same sort of thing? Not the best of views if sitting outside, but neither is the Toby. We need to find another river/canal side pub or something...

Rich.
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE 31/3/2008, 7:38 am

The Priory isn't too bad, can get busy...how about we all hit the town of Northampton? There are a few nice bars there. Maybe even Lloyds, not very good for parking though.
M77XNE
M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 31/3/2008, 7:55 am

It's supposed to be an SmS pub meet we're discussing here! Can you honestly see the likes of Dave & Carole or Chas & Jill on a pub crawl? I've got to think about the total membership who may want to turn up to an evening meeting, not just 'us young 'uns'...

If you want that kind of night out, I think it should be a non-SmS event that we can just go on for the fun of it. Would it have to be Northampton? I hate the place! And I live here... Would prefer MK. Haven't done that for years... As I can't have much alcohol (medication I take), I could be designated driver and we could hire a van or summat... Also, would really need to be a Friday as I have to be in work at 7.30am...

Driver

This is going off topic. We need to sort this evening meeting out.

Rich.
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  daved 1/4/2008, 4:48 am

M77XNE wrote:Oh, you GEEK!!! Record holby - sad sad sad old man!!!!!!

Nah, the smell at the Quays or Billing aint that bad really, I'm sure we'll get over it you know. There is always the good ole Toby if not lol Rolling Eyes

I could always constantly smoke my King Edward Imperial Cigars Very Happy That would take any other smell away completely Laughing Laughing

I like Billing Mill as a venue and was a bit tongue in cheek Rich. I'm :shock:ed that you would think I was knocking something.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
daved
daved

Back to top Go down

Post  daved 1/4/2008, 4:53 am

Max..........I need an user name and passwors to view the Facebook page please?
daved
daved

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 1/4/2008, 5:02 am

I blame it on your heritage Dave! Wave the Union flag

Just working on your banner... and Nick's too, now he's joined us...

Rich.
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE 1/4/2008, 5:09 am

Dave - with regards to the facebook username and password - JOIN FACEBOOK!!!!!! lol
M77XNE
M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 1/4/2008, 5:15 am

Or then again... Don't! If you didn't like getting the 3D avatar thingie, avoid it like the plague. That's where the hacker came from. And I'm always getting invites for wierd things from people I've never heard of. I was watching a program on it the other day and apparently it's the most unsecure social networking site on the web. I wish I could get rid of my account. I don't have the problem with MySpace. I've found loadsa good music and stuff through that and chatted to one or two 'well known' people too...

Rich.
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  daved 1/4/2008, 5:27 am

Rich Stone wrote:Or then again... Don't! If you didn't like getting the 3D avatar thingie, avoid it like the plague. That's where the hacker came from. And I'm always getting invites for wierd things from people I've never heard of. I was watching a program on it the other day and apparently it's the most unsecure social networking site on the web. I wish I could get rid of my account. I don't have the problem with MySpace. I've found loadsa good music and stuff through that and chatted to one or two 'well known' people too...

Rich.

I agree. I certainly will not be joining any of those "social sites". I've seen Max's bum before anyway Shocked :oops:

Talking of programs, you could always watch Holby thingy on iPlayer. I watch Torchwood on it as the footie used clash before they moved Torchwood to Fridays.
daved
daved

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 2/4/2008, 3:54 am

daved wrote:Talking of programs, you could always watch Holby thingy on iPlayer. I watch Torchwood on it as the footie used clash before they moved Torchwood to Fridays.
Dave, you know I'm a gadget man... iPlayer? Pah! I'd Sky+ it on series link... Laugh my a**e off!

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee121 2/4/2008, 3:56 am

Max......you will not be shaving my eyebrows.....or any other bit of my anatomy Bash hammer

My suggestion for an evening meet could be the navigation in Stoke Bruerne......and there is The Boat on the other side.....evenings aren't too bad there during the week Very Happy
Lee121
Lee121

Back to top Go down

Post  M77XNE 2/4/2008, 8:19 am

So, if we go Stoke Bruerne then i am crashing at Lee's gaff!! lol (Only messing)

The Boat, over the canal does look lovely, and I have heard that they do a fantastic bit of steak there too!

Dave, may I please ask where you have seen my bum before?? It's not something I would put on public display! Neutral Suspect
M77XNE
M77XNE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum