Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday

+2
gotenks1321
cejsmith
6 posters

Go down

what to replace the nos monster

The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday I_vote_lcap0%The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday I_vote_lcap18%The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday I_vote_lcap27%The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday I_vote_lcap45%The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]
The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday I_vote_lcap9%The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday Empty The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday

Post  cejsmith 21/7/2011, 6:36 pm

Looks like the NOs monster may well be sold and on a long trip to New Zealand.

So the hunt will start for the replacment car, what shall it be Very Happy
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday Empty Re: The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday

Post  gotenks1321 21/7/2011, 7:07 pm

Mk2 VVC or a Trophy, gotta be the best starting points imo cheers
gotenks1321
gotenks1321

Back to top Go down

The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday Empty Re: The nos monster's going to be off on extended holiday

Post  Nick 21/7/2011, 11:02 pm

Yup mk2 vvc or trophy, probably a mk2 VVC is best as you can customise it to your hearts content without getting grief for meddling with a trophy.

Glad the NOS monsters not being broken as it would be a shame, though I bet Eds gutted at missing out on the roll bars Wink

Nick
Nick
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  StevePem 21/7/2011, 11:44 pm

Nah, already got an abundance of trophys in SmS = go for the TF 160
StevePem
StevePem

Back to top Go down

Post  StevePem 21/7/2011, 11:45 pm

Nick wrote:Glad the NOS monsters not being broken as it would be a shame, though I bet Eds gutted at missing out on the roll bars Wink

You sold it WITHOUT taking the rollbars off first!!!! Shocked
StevePem
StevePem

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 22/7/2011, 12:22 am

Steve

You now know what to get him for christmas Laughing

Last edited by cejsmith on 22/7/2011, 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 22/7/2011, 12:37 am

Why don't you ask the guy on .org who's talking about trading his red trophy in how much he'd actually sell it for? If he would let it go for the trade in offer price, he would have the cash for a better deal and you would have a bargain!

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 22/7/2011, 12:41 am

Rich wrote:Why don't you ask the guy on .org who's talking about trading his red trophy in how much he'd actually sell it for? If he would let it go for the trade in offer price, he would have the cash for a better deal and you would have a bargain!

Rich

Already asked him for details and pictures, but thank Rich I may have missed it Very Happy
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  StevePem 22/7/2011, 2:33 am

cejsmith wrote:Steve

You now know what to be him for christmas Laughing

Yes, if you could send me a good quality pic of the rollhoops, I will get it framed as a christmas pressie Laughing
StevePem
StevePem

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 22/7/2011, 7:04 am

Thats a sudden turn around with the car, last I thing I recalled is you were unsure on weather to modify ir or break it, and now its off down under to be with a Kiwi, how did this come about Smile

I voted Trophy as thats my favourite, failing that it would be mk2 VVC which would give you a blank canvas allowing you to turn it easily and cheaply.
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 22/7/2011, 8:36 pm

Matt

I had been talking to the guy from New zealand for a couple of weeks and he has decided that he wants it.

I think me ideal base car would be the trophy with ABS but I can't find one at a cheap enough price, saying that you can get some very good deals at the moment on non abs trophies!!!
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 23/7/2011, 12:49 am

cejsmith wrote:I think me ideal base car would be the trophy with ABS but I can't find one at a cheap enough price, saying that you can get some very good deals at the moment on non abs trophies!!!
Why is ABS so important? It can be retro fitted. A bit fiddly but if you're dead set on it, it's an option for you. I had it in Ollie but not in TC and I know which I'd prefer for braking and safety...

Another thing with Trophys is that more enthusiasts are grabbing them. A good thing as it keeps them on the road, but there does seem to be a slight increase in pricing. It's happening with other limited edition models of F/TFs too. Not that I'm complaining. Means I've got an investment! Laughing

Mind you, the market seems to be flooded with yellow ones!

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  cejsmith 23/7/2011, 3:27 am

The only reason I like ABS is for the few times thats when you driving in the wet and need to pull up sharpish. There are lot of people that think they can out brake a ABS car and keep it under control, but I'm not one of them!!!
cejsmith
cejsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down