Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
TF 135 project car gets tinkered with.. I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
TF 135 project car gets tinkered with.. I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
TF 135 project car gets tinkered with.. I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
TF 135 project car gets tinkered with.. I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
TF 135 project car gets tinkered with.. I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
TF 135 project car gets tinkered with.. I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
TF 135 project car gets tinkered with.. I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
TF 135 project car gets tinkered with.. I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
TF 135 project car gets tinkered with.. I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
TF 135 project car gets tinkered with.. I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

TF 135 project car gets tinkered with..

Go down

TF 135 project car gets tinkered with.. Empty TF 135 project car gets tinkered with..

Post  Matt Parker 26/2/2014, 6:31 am

gidday all, I know I've been away for a while (busy working away on the house) but I've been missing doing things with the cars and I know I should be concentrating on the current unfinished projects if I do anything car related but I couldn't help myself and had to tinker on the 135  Embarassed  Smile 

anyway the other night after work I was in the mood to play so the first stage (this year, as I know I've already done the wheels and suspension) was undertaken by fitting some nice shiny brand new 4 pots to improve the braking. With the handling and stopping already upgraded the second stage of the year was something to be a "Mark-ed" improvement, Z and F remap was installed the other night with the common burble-pop as I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about, anyhoo it goes sooo much better now, much sweeter and smoother allowing me to basically drive around everywhere using just 5th gear  Very Happy 

Now, I've come into the third stage of the year for the TF and that requires some assistance, its nice having the burble-pop feature on the car now but with a completely standard exhaust it doesn't sound that great, so it needs upgrading. As I will be changing things on this project car at a later date I'm not wanting to spend out on a brand new exhaust for it(also I need to be spending on the house not the cars lol) so if anyone knows of an after market(performance) box that is in usable condition, can be dented or damaged, mk1 or mk2, then I would be grateful to know. (I've been out bidded on several on ebay lately before anyone says)

cheers  Very Happy 
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down