In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am

Not bad...

Go down

Not bad...

Post  Rich on 18/3/2012, 7:46 pm

Well I do feel a little 'traitorish', being a supporter of the 'Keep F1 on the BBC' crowd, but my need for watching the F1 GP in Australia this morning meant I actually tuned into Sky 1. I have to be honest... They actually did a very good job! Cool

The race was uninterrupted and was presented and narrated with the same professsionalism that the BBC have done in the past and it was nice to see that Damon Hill has filled DC's boots in the pitwalk with the familiar face of Martin Brundle. It was funny to see Simon Lazenby, Sky's equivalent of Jake Humphrey, dressing like him and even carrying an iPad. Some things never change! Rolling Eyes

Now I'll have to watch BBC this afternoon to see what their new programme is like and so I can catch up with JH, DC and Eddie... Smile

No results given here as I don't want to ruin it for those who are waiting for the repeat this afternoon! Suspect

Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Not bad...

Post  Matt Parker on 19/3/2012, 4:19 am

The actual race coverage was very good, not sure on the build up program though but then again I have to be the mood to watch that otherwise it just gets the usual fast forward to Martin's pitwalk. Not sure on the female presenter(forget her name) as she doesn't really know much about F1 therefore should not be doing it, as she is only there as a pretty face which I don't mind but I prefer to have someone talking that knows their stuff, hopefully she'll get better and pick more up along the way Smile

For the first race of the season I must say its looking good as it was a great race to watch throughout and that I'm really happy with the outcome Very Happy

Matt

Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Slow on 19/3/2012, 5:24 am

Anything to not see Hamilton win...pleasing to see Button doing well. If this season shapes up like this race it'll be a good one...!

"You can sleep in a car, but you can't drive a house..."
Captain Slow

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee121 on 20/3/2012, 4:35 am

Great result for JB.....Hamilton's face a picture.....he did not look happy, JB wins on psyching him out!!!!

Southmids Sportsters Member of the Year
2010, 2011 & 2012

MG - draining motorists wallets dry since 1924
Lee121

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum