In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 79 on 8/6/2015, 4:19 am

I cant believe it!!

Go down

I cant believe it!!

Post  Sambomonkee on 15/2/2012, 7:53 pm

Well 4 weeks or so after being told that a standard exhaust for the ZS would come in replacement for the drain pipe I have there at the moment, guess what turned up.

Its come with loads of other parts, IE relays and the service books etc, which was forgot when delivered

Means I can now sell the cobra and shove the standard back box on (no more droning), well I have to say I am slightly surprised matey boy did this, maybe he's changing in his old age, I had pretty much given up on seeing these parts.
Sambomonkee

Back to top Go down

Re: I cant believe it!!

Post  Rich on 15/2/2012, 8:03 pm

Shouldn't that be "I don't believe it..." Laughing

That's good news though Lee. Any bits you wish to sell off and that might interest me?

Red Face ... Sent from my abacus using wooden beads

Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sambomonkee on 15/2/2012, 8:08 pm

The cobra exhaust is a Mk2 only, and that's the only thing I am going to sell, you wouldn't want it anyway, its a bit Chavvy

Should fetch a few quid as its quite rare to come across a Mk2 Saloon SS exhaust. Just too noisy and drain pipe looking for me.

Sambomonkee

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony on 15/2/2012, 11:07 pm

I think I'm as surprised at reading this as you were to recieve them. Very Happy Finally GM has done something right.

Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sambomonkee on 18/2/2012, 8:23 pm

Well put the exhaust on, its in very good nick, its a little short of the bumper, but seems to match every mk2 Ive seen. The difference is soooo much more civilised, and there still is a little burble on overrun so that's nice Smile. I reused the gasket, but I need to put a new one on a some point as it was past its best.

So anybody know how much a very good condition mk2 saloon Cobra exhaust is worth??
Sambomonkee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum