Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Will a MK1 F Gear Lever Gaiter Fit the ZS I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Will a MK1 F Gear Lever Gaiter Fit the ZS I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Will a MK1 F Gear Lever Gaiter Fit the ZS I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Will a MK1 F Gear Lever Gaiter Fit the ZS I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Will a MK1 F Gear Lever Gaiter Fit the ZS I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Will a MK1 F Gear Lever Gaiter Fit the ZS I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Will a MK1 F Gear Lever Gaiter Fit the ZS I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Will a MK1 F Gear Lever Gaiter Fit the ZS I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Will a MK1 F Gear Lever Gaiter Fit the ZS I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Will a MK1 F Gear Lever Gaiter Fit the ZS I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Will a MK1 F Gear Lever Gaiter Fit the ZS

3 posters

Go down

Will a MK1 F Gear Lever Gaiter Fit the ZS Empty Will a MK1 F Gear Lever Gaiter Fit the ZS

Post  StevePem 20/7/2011, 9:34 pm

Following on the thread of none ZS trim in the ZS.

I fancied putting a little splash of colour in the interior so thought carpets bound in red (easy enought to get) plus red leather gear gaitor would pick up on the red threads in the seats. I can't find any aftermarket red gaiters for the ZS so just wondered, as they look similar, any chance the MK1 F gaitor would fit?

Cheers
Steve

Topgaiters just mailed me back and said they can do me a red ZS one so no problem now!

Last edited by StevePem on 21/7/2011, 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Problem Solved)
StevePem
StevePem

Back to top Go down

Will a MK1 F Gear Lever Gaiter Fit the ZS Empty Re: Will a MK1 F Gear Lever Gaiter Fit the ZS

Post  Rich 21/7/2011, 3:11 am

I reckon a black one with red stitching would be a lot nicer! Shame you couldn't do the Handbrake gaitor to match, but you could possibly get a Handbrake handle done like that... Twisted Evil

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Will a MK1 F Gear Lever Gaiter Fit the ZS Empty Re: Will a MK1 F Gear Lever Gaiter Fit the ZS

Post  StevePem 21/7/2011, 7:39 am

I went for a red and black one i.e. two sides red, two black - wanted a little bit more red than just the stitching.

StevePem
StevePem

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 21/7/2011, 8:24 am

Same as my dad's one... I think!

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 22/7/2011, 7:06 am

Was about to say that the F gaitor is fairly smaller than the ZS gaitor.

I would like to replace my gaitor in the ZS so when you have yours fitted let us know as Im interested in the quality Smile
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  StevePem 22/7/2011, 7:10 am

Hi Matt,

Yes, will post up a review! With a bit of luck will have it for the weekend
StevePem
StevePem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down