Southmids Sportsters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
Sony PSP 'n' stuff - Sold to the big kid! I_icon_minitime12/1/2017, 8:16 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Roadhalo
Sony PSP 'n' stuff - Sold to the big kid! I_icon_minitime7/1/2017, 1:56 am by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux August Competition
Sony PSP 'n' stuff - Sold to the big kid! I_icon_minitime16/9/2016, 10:16 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Adrian Flux Spring Forum Competition
Sony PSP 'n' stuff - Sold to the big kid! I_icon_minitime1/4/2016, 7:52 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» 2016 MG Spring Meeting in the Dolomites
Sony PSP 'n' stuff - Sold to the big kid! I_icon_minitime20/1/2016, 8:46 pm by chrisco59

» Adrian Flux - Christmas 2015 Opening Hours
Sony PSP 'n' stuff - Sold to the big kid! I_icon_minitime8/12/2015, 8:20 pm by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

» Sywell Pistons and Props - Details?
Sony PSP 'n' stuff - Sold to the big kid! I_icon_minitime21/9/2015, 12:17 am by StevePem

» Autumn Weekender - September 12th & 13th 2015
Sony PSP 'n' stuff - Sold to the big kid! I_icon_minitime25/8/2015, 3:22 am by Rich

» MGF20 - Anybody going?
Sony PSP 'n' stuff - Sold to the big kid! I_icon_minitime25/7/2015, 3:24 am by StevePem

» October 2015 - Invitation to Mg’rs based in UK to join us in South Tyrol
Sony PSP 'n' stuff - Sold to the big kid! I_icon_minitime11/7/2015, 7:46 am by chrisco59

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 275 on 8/4/2021, 5:19 am

Sony PSP 'n' stuff - Sold to the big kid!

2 posters

Go down

Sony PSP 'n' stuff - Sold to the big kid! Empty Sony PSP 'n' stuff - Sold to the big kid!

Post  Rich 19/8/2010, 3:40 am

Ok, I'm offering this to SmS members for a limited time before I move it on elsewhere...

Sony PSP 'n' stuff - Sold to the big kid! Cf94b8dd

I have for sale a Sony PSP ('Slim & Lite' model in Piano Black) complete with the following:
Mains charger
4Gb Memory Stick
Car mount
Hard Case
Games
- Lego Star Wars II : The Original Trilogy
- Myst
- The Simpsons Game
- Sega Mega Drive Collection
- Sonic Rivals
- WipeOut Pure
- Need for Speed : Carbon Own The City
Movies
- Akira (Cert 15)
- Ghost In The Machine (Cert 15)
- Perfect Blue (Cert 18)

Everything in new condition. Only reason I'm selling it is that it's sitting around doing nothing. All proceeds going towards something bigger and better...

All this for £60... No offers!

Rich

Last edited by Rich on 22/8/2010, 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

http://www.southmids-sportsters.org

Back to top Go down

Sony PSP 'n' stuff - Sold to the big kid! Empty Re: Sony PSP 'n' stuff - Sold to the big kid!

Post  Matt Parker 19/8/2010, 8:06 am

could you bring it along to the meet as I am tempted Smile
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Sony PSP 'n' stuff - Sold to the big kid! Empty Re: Sony PSP 'n' stuff - Sold to the big kid!

Post  Rich 19/8/2010, 8:15 am

No problem. It would be nice to have it go to a good home! Thumbs up

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 19/8/2010, 8:39 am

Not sure about it being a good home as I wont be using it that much, just maybe the odd occasion most likely when doing shows and I need a brake or get bored Smile

I hardly ever play on my PS3 and then I also have a PS2, PSone and a Playstation about the place which never used lol atleast I'll have the full collection of Playstation consoles though Jiggly laugh
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 21/8/2010, 8:46 am

I wonder if you can you guess what Ive been doing today inbetween jobs Laughing
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 21/8/2010, 4:46 pm

I take it you're happy with your new purchase then. What have you been playing the most?

Forgot to say, although you've probably worked it out, that when watching the movies use sone decent headphones as it's all in glorious spacial stereo. Have you watched any of them yet?

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 21/8/2010, 10:55 pm

I was playing Sonic 1 and 2 whilst at work, then Columns last night for a while getting onto level 26 I think lol.

I watched Perfect Blue Thursday night whilst in bed lol quite suprised on the quality of the psp for use as I said I had never used or even looked at one before. Head phones would be better for movies, now I just need to see what movies to get for it and what to download onto it. Was browsing the web on it too last night before falling a alseep with it in my hand lol Laughing

Im just like a kid at christmas with a new toy cheers
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich 22/8/2010, 4:55 am

I take it you know that Transformers is available as a game and movie for the PSP? Put that on at the next car show with it sat in the bracket... That would be a nice touch I feel! Suspect

Has your headunit got an aux in? Movie through that? Even better! Twisted Evil
Fizzbot!

Rich
Rich
Rich
Admin/Moderator
Admin/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker 22/8/2010, 9:50 am

hmmmm Wink

I do have an aux ports on the head unit along with a usb so possible Smile
Matt Parker
Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down